Info

Basic Info// about the story

If you couldn't tell from the title, this is a Weasley X Reader (Twins and Ron, that is!) Ron, however, is a minor love interest, so if you're here for him, then please read to see if you enjoy, but I understand if you don't want to read on.

The fiction is set during fifth year (you are in Harry's), which, of course, means the Twins are in their seventh.

The ending is already planned, which means I will choose whom you end up with.

Though I have a basic understanding of what the ending is going to be, there will be an:
-alternate ending
and (possibly)
-endings in which you end up with the other romantic interests

Preceding the last chapter, there will be an epilogue set during the Battle at Hogwarts.

Chapter updates are random, I keep to no schedule. If you see I haven't updated in a while, comment, it always makes me go faster.

The story is under editing, which is going very slowly, but just thought I should put that out there.

Warnings

Though much of the story is lighthearted and centered around humor, some mature themes are addressed. The chapters containing this will have warnings.

There is cursing, so beware if you're against that.

The plot line of the fifth book is not followed at all, and there are some minor and major plot holes. Please don't kill me for these.

Disclaimer

The main character is a Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff is my house, so yes I'm slightly biased, and we don't get enough credit. The house is rarely mentioned, so if you please, pretend you're in your actual house. In the first chapter you'll see people commenting their house, which is okay, as long as people/houses aren't being insulted. Represent your house all you please!— but do it politely, thank you.

Thank you

If you've read this much, thank you. I hope you decide to read this story and have fun! :)

Chapter list

Chapter 1~ The Weasley Twins
Chapter 2~ Who Fancies Who Now
Chapter 3~ Games
Chapter 4~ Airplane
Chapter 5~ Chaser
Chapter 6~ A Bet's A Bet
Chapter 7~ I'm In Love... Sorta
Chapter  8~ How Could He?
Chapter 9~ Apologize
Chapter 10~ Blessing
Chapter 11~ Finally
Chapter 12~ Awkward
Chapter 13~ Magic
Chapter 14~ Presents
Chapter 15~ Back Home
Chapter 16~ Hot Cocoa and Problems *Christmas Special*
Chapter 17~ Why'd I do That?
Chapter 18~ Promises
Chapter 19~ Bye
Chapter 20~ Not Really Over
Chapter 21~ Raindrops
Chapter 22~ Liar
Chapter 23~ Cupid's Bow *Valentine's Day Special*
Chapter 24~ Step Closer
Chapter 25~ Fly Away
Chapter 26~ Falling
Chapter 27~ Diminish
Chapter 28~ Forever
Chapter 29~ Calm
Chapter 30~ Someday
Chapter 31~ Good-bye