Chapter 15: A Wonderful Surprise

Nana just got sick but why and what was Iemistu thinking?

"So I see. Congrats Judime and Yuki-San. Hehe. We know why you too look so much alike now" Gokudera said.

"Yeah Tsuna, Yuki. There were times when I thought you two could've been brothers. Haha" Yamamoto said happily.

"But why is Mama sick?" Lambo said wanting to cry.

"I don't know Lambo-kun. But I will be fine" Nana said to Lambo.

Iemistu came in with the doctor.

"Hi Mrs. Sawada. I will take this test as requested of your husband. It'll be a second" the doctor said as he took the sample.

After about a half hour he came back with the test.

"Well I can say that your not sick. But you do have a great surprise..." he said as a smile appeared on his face. Everyone looked at him ready to hear.

"Congrats. You are two months pregnant" he said as everyone's mouth dropped.

"W-what?" She said as a huge smile started to appear. Everyone else also smiled.

"Tsunayoshi, you are a big brother now. Congrats" the doctor said happily and left.

"Wait. Boy or girl?" Nana, Iemistu, and Tsuna asked at the same time.

"Not sure yet. Wait a bit okay" the doctor said as he closed the door.

"I-I'm going to have another kid" she said so happy.

"Well I think I'm going to head home okay. You take it easy here Nana" Iemistu.

"I will join you" Nono.

"Me too" Akito.

"Do you think I... could come. I would like to make up for my wrong" Kyo said looking at them.

"Sure" Nono said.

And they all headed to the Sawada residence.

~~Sawada Residence~~

~5 hours later~

"Do you think they will like it?" Kyo asked looking around and evaluating what they had just done.

"Yeah. They will be overjoyed" Nono said.

"I think I'm going to head back down to the hospital. They needed to get the paperwork for the adoption. Akito-San, you should come too. They will need you" Iemistu said putting on his coat.

"Of course" he said with a smile.

"You can stay here. Just don't break anything" Iemistu said with a chuckle as he and Akito left. The others just did a little finishing.

Iemistu and Akito made it to the hospital.

They signed the paperwork and the quack-doctor had to pay for it.

"So, you guys are released from the hospital. Go have fun. And good luck with the baby" the head doctor said.

They all got ready to leave. They got the rest of the guardians and subordinates. The subordinates heard about Yuki going with the Sawadas and they were happy for him. But they went back to the house.

The guardians heard and were really excited. Of course Hibari went to the roof of the school. Mukuro and Chrome went to Kokuyo Land. The others went to Tsuna's house. When they got there they had a surprise.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING RELEASED AND THE BABY!!!" Iemistu, Akito, Kyo, Nono yelled as they walked in.

Everyone was so surprised and happy. Some had tears.

They all had a good time at the little party.

"You know, it could be even better that I decided to go to the Sawadas, because now I can help with my new baby brother or sister. HEHE" he said happily. Everyone else laughed and had even more fun.

Eventually it had to end. The party had to end. Everyone went home and Yuki went to the place where he was staying before. He had to get his things and he also wanted to spend one more night with his brother Ayame.

They had a great night and the next day, Yuki moved to Tsuna's house. Ayame helped too. Tsuna cleaned his room so he could share with Yuki. They even got him a new bed.

With the new baby, Yuki moving in, and them finding out that Yuki and Tsuna are twins, they will have a lot on their plate, but they can handle it. It will be even more lively here. Haha.

Oh. And don't forget about Yuki. He wanted to join the Vongola. Well he did. He joined the intelligence branch along with two other very smart guys, since they were accepting applications now, Spanner and Shouichi joined the intelligence and weapons departments. They were pretty high up at that for newbies.

Reborn was going to put Yuki into training now too. He knew Yuki would learn and get better at the moves but he couldn't put them in action when actually needed. He was going to make it happen. It was going to be hard but... it's Reborn. He got Dame-Tsuna to become the Vongola 10th boss. That was not easy.

Things were going to go smooth... or as smooth as it can in this house... hopefully. For now, at least everyone is happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short or if you didn't want it to end. But yeah it's the end. Good ending YAY.

Hope you like it.

Vote Comment Follow

I will try to make another fanfic for something else. I have ideas so keep and eye out. See y'all again.
I just wanna share a few things with you.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Exactly.

Exactly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

HEHE.

See it?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

See it?

The Lost TWIN (KHR)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें