Chapter 1: They Meet

~At Yamamoto's restaurant ~

Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto are having a good dinner.

"Wow. Today is the last day of summer.  Time really flys by. And I'm surprised nothing happened." and I DON'T want anything to happen right now,  Tsuna said as he ate his sushi.

"Judime! We are really going to be 1st years in highschool. This is going to be great.  We can sit right by each other in class... " Gokudera said when Yamamoto cut in.

"How do you know we will be in the same class though? We could be in separate classes. "

"OF COURSE THE 10th AND I WILL BE IN THE SAME CLASS!!! I'M HIS RIGHT HAND MAN!!! " Gokudera said like always about being his right hand man. Like just the other day when they all went to the movies, Gokudera saved Tsuna a seat right next to him.

"Hey Hey. I was just saying.  We don't know were we'll be.  But at least we will still be together even if we don't have class together. It wouldn't be the same if we didn't go to school together.  Hahaha." Yamamoto laughed as a costumer came in.

Yamamoto's dad greeted him and took his order. Tsuna noticed him but something felt odd.  Like there was something he should know but couldn't put his finger on. The boy went to leave but on his way out he bumped into Tsuna and knocked him down. 

"Itai itai itai! " when Tsuna looked up the boy was running out the door.

"Judime! Are you okay? "
"Yeah.  I'm fine Gokudera-kun. But why did that guy run away? "
"Maybe he's shy,  " Yamamoto said and they all went home.

~The Next Day~

"Tsu-kun! Breakfast! You don't want to be late on your first day! " Tsuna's mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Tsuna!  Tsuna!  Tsuna!  Get up or imma eat your food too! "
"Lambo no.  That's Tsuna's food. " Lambo and I-pin yelled as they made their way to the kitchen.

"I'm coming! ",  Tsuna called from the top of the stairs making his way to the kitchen. I wonder why that guy ran off like that. I wonder if I will see him again.

"EEEEE!!!! My little Tsu-kun is in highschool now!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!", Tsuna's mom dotted on him as she continued to cook the breakfast feast." And Lambo and I-pin are going to 1st grade now. Everyone is getting so big".

Tsuna ate and headed off to school.

Gokudera and Yamamoto came to walk with Tsuna.
"Judime!"
"Ay, Tsuna"
"Hey guys!"

With that they were off.

~At School~

"YES I HAVE CLASS WITH THE 10th!! AS I EXPECTED!" Gokudera shouted with a huge smile on his face.
"Oi, I did too. Guess we are together again, haha" Yamamoto said happily as Gokudera's expression changed to annoyed.

"If you continue to flock together here, I WILL BITE YOU TO DEATH", Hibari said as he glared at them. He hates crowds.

"Hi-Hibari-san! N-n-no we were just finding what class we were in!" Tsuna cowardly said as they walked away.

They made it to class and chose their seats. Gokudera sat on Tsuna's right and Yamamoto sat in front of him. They sat towards the back of the room. The rest of the students made their way in.

"Okay quite down please. I know you all just got here but I want to introduce a new student from Italy. I hope you welcome him," the homeroom teacher said as he motioned the student to come over, Gokudera was on his phone at that time, Yamamoto was thinking of joining the baseball team, and Tsuna was thinking of that kid from yesterday.  He just ran off like he was spooked or something... Tsuna thought as the kid came up to introduce himself.

"Hi. I'm Soma Yuki. You can call me Yuki... " he trailed off as his eyes spotted Tsuna. He blinked and just stared at him. Tsuna saw him and couldn't believe his eyes... Gokudera looked up to the front even though he didn't really care till he saw. Yamamoto also noticed.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! HOW DO YOU LOOK LIKE THE 10TH?!?!" Gokudera shouted completely confused.

Yuki ran out the room at that. Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto followed. The teacher noticed that the two looked alike as they ran out the class.

"Hey you can't just leave... ugh. Kids... Ok let's get started..." the teacher continued.

Tsuna found Yuki on the roof. Yuki was surprised and confused just like Tsuna.

"Who are you?!?! H-how do you... Why?! How... Who are you?! I saw you yesterday... are you following me....?!", Yuki said.

Tsuna just stared in amazement and confusion. He just couldn't believe it. This guy looks EXACTLY like him. This was scary.

"You're from Italy right? How come you look exactly like the 10th? Imposter!!", Gokudera said as he lit his dynamite.

"No Gokudera-kun! I-I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi. Call me Tsuna ", Tsuna reached out his hand and surprised himself. He did it subconsciously but when he realized what he was doing, it didn't feel wrong. He felt at ease. It felt like this was meant to be or something. Like he could trust him. Like he knew him forever. Yuki was surprised but took his hand.

"I'm Soma Yuki. Call me Yuki" he said with a smile.

"Ah I'm Yamamoto Takeshi. And this guy is Gokudera" he said with this big smile pointing at Gokudera.

"Shut up idiot. I can introduce myself. *cough* I'm Gokudera Hayato..." he was cut off by Yuki and his expression.

"Uhh... I'm sorry but I have no idea why we look alike... this is kinda weird... uhh..." he said nervously.

Yamamoto was the first to break the silence, "Hey how about we go back to class before we get in too much trouble. Haha. We just ran out, the teacher is probably worried. " And they all headed back to class.

"So we're friends?" Yuki asked to confirm.

"Hmm? Yeah! " Tsuna said with a smile. Yuki smiled and they got back to class. Yuki sat to Tsuna's left and they listened to the teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it. This is my first story so I hope I did good.
Vote.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Do you know were I got the name Soma Yuki from? Thank you.