Frostbite

So ummmm Hi to everyone and anyone who reads this. If anyone has read my other stories, I am SOOOOO sorry i haven't updated, i've been SUPER busy and it was just like 'how about no'. I will get back to updating them eventually.

In the meantime i've seen Frozen and Rise Of The Gaurdians and am in LOVE with those two movies. Even though they're for little kids.

But anyway, this will be a ROTG fanfic and please don't judge me for it.... It came to me in the shower and i had/have the biggest urge to write it.

I don't own ROTG or any other brands mentioned so...yeah...enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY P.O.V

Hey there everyone. You've probably never heard of me, but that's okay, i don't really expect you to. I'm not someone popular like the Easter Bunny, or Santa Claus, not even like the Tooth Fairy, Sandman or even Jack Frost. 

I'm unheard of. And that's fine. You see i'm a spirit like those other guys but with no path set for me yet. I'm still not entirely sure of why i'm here.

I'm about 202 years old currently, and died when I was 16 that's asfar as my knowlege goes. The year is 2014...it's been just over a year since my father was defeated. Yeah...my father is Pitch Black..... about that... it's kind of complicated.

When i died, a few months later I woke up, scared and alone with elements pulsing through me. When i couldn't figure out what was happening, a man turned up. A tall man dressed in black, made out of shadows with glowing yellow eyes. He took me in and taught me the ropes. I know he's pretty evil and you're probably thinking 'how can you call him your father'...well he's looked after me all this time.

Now here's to explain the difficult part when it comes to me.... MiM made me visable. not constantly, like i can turn it on and off. When visable i age like a normal person. When i'm invisible I'm back to being just an immortal. The reason for this is because I currently hold elements that can control the four seasons. The four seasons already have immortals looking after them though... there's fairies looking after spring (no not the tooth fairy's fairies. normal fairies), Amber Flame looking after summer, Fiona looking after Autam/Fall (no i don't know what else to call her people, that's what she tells us to call her), and of course in Winter there's Jack Frost.

The only one who's a gaurdian is Jack of course. But you already knew that. The others might be unheard of. But anyway, I'm basically a helper to these 4 seasonal masters. I help them out when they're busy or when there's too much to be done. But they have NO idea. They think i'm a normal teenager....but one who can see them.... So anyway... And i'm sorry if this is taking so long, i just need to catch you up on my situation...

The way dad explained this to me is that when i turn 18, human 18, through staying mortal for long enough, i'll have to choose one season, one season to exist, and i'll become a protector of it. A permanent helper. Currently i'm 17 and have another month to go till I'm 18... so that will be interesting.

Somettimes North, also known as father christmas, will call upon me to help out... he knows i'm Pitch's daughter but you know.... he see's good in me I guess.... Tooth and Sandy know me too. But not Jack or Bunny...

So my situation is... I have a month to go to choose a season, My father is the bad guy in this story, my father has NO idea i know north, North, tooth and sandy are my friends....

Did i forget to mention i know the seasons? yeah i know the seasons, but they have no idea i'm an immortal.

Oh and jack frost is my best friend when I'm mortal. Just great. And from him i hide everything. The fact i'm immortal, the fact pitch is my father, the fact i'm just like him.

Well. Almost. 

And my name? Well I don't have one for my job yet.

As a human I am Chelsea Gladstone, the nice british girl, 17 year old with no friends.

And out of all that? I'm still Chelsea.

But Chelsea Shadows.

Yes, Pitch Black DID name me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about that LOOOOOONNNNGGG intro. it was kinda immportant though.