If you could see me now.

If you could see me now would you recognize me?
Would you pat me on the back or would you criticize me?
Would you follow every line on my tear-stained face
Put your hand on my heart that was cold
As the day you were taken away

I know it's been a while but I can see you clear as day
Right now, I wish I could hear you say
I drink too much, and I smoke too much dutch
But if you can't see me now that shit's a must.

Curled up on the love seat just outside of the operating room I waited from some news. Any news about my twins condition.
Just letting my mind wonder to the thought of my parents made my heart ache, I already miss them so much, we might not of been the perfect family but we were the most dysfunctional family which was perfect enough to me.

I remembered one time dad was teaching me how to use a gun and i was about seven.

"Taylor that's it pull the trigger when you are ready," my dad commanded speaking to me gently.

" okay daddy," I said squeezing the trigger clenching my eyes shut.
" did I do it daddy?" I asked smiling excitingly.

" yes sweet heart you sure did" he answered hobbling out.

I was never told till I was about thirteen that I had shot him in the foot, he wanted me to believe I could do it. Looking up I thought would you be proud if you could see my now.

I didn't realise I was crying until Brad softly wiped a tear from my cheek. Pushing my head into his chest he mumbled words of encouragement things like " it's okay to be okay" "your strong" just trying to support me.

Standing up a begin to pace back and forth chanting he's going to be okay the creak of a door opening drew me from my thoughts.

" is he going to be okay?" I rushed out. To the guy who looked like the doctor.

" he's now stable ma'am he should be awake in a couple of hours." He spoke.
" but there's a catch" he said sourly.
" what is it??" I asked.
" well what was on the blade wasn't poison, it was werewolf venom," he said sadly.
" I'm sorry what?" I asked

" it means there's a high chance that when he wakes up he's going to be a werewolf," he said looking ashamed.
" omg it's all my fault," I muttered walking away.

" Taylor where are you going!" Brad asked noticing my retreating figure.

" for a walk, please don't follow me I just need to be alone" I said walking away down the corridor.

I noticed an opening leading to a balcony opening the door I noticed a figure sitting in one of the chairs reading a book.

" oh my god I'm so sorry" I said tears running down my cheeks.
" hey hey it's okay, please take a seat" he said nodding the the empty seat next to him.

" I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked taking his offer and sliding into the cold seat.

" oh, I'm archer one of the 7" he said holding his hand out for me to shake.
Instantly jumping from my seat I Bowed in front of him.

" please there's no need for that" he said helping me up back into my chair.
Slowly removing his hoodie I noticed he looked a lot like arc.

" to answer your question arc and I are identical twins" he spoke shaking he dark curly hair.

" wow" I said.

" so I heard your twin is going to be alright?" He said changing the subject.

" I wouldn't say that he's going to turn into a werewolf the things we hunt," I cried out.

"Hey Taylor do you want to see something" he asked. I nodded seeming at a loss for words.

His face morphed into one with fur and long teeth.

" I'm a werewolf too Taylor" he said changing back.

Werewolfs-1 me once again-0