chapter 18 - The Devil Comes Here and Sighs

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Caitlin was only slightly relieved, but still overcome with sadness, anger and horror at what she had almost done, starting to cry.

Noah walked closer, pulling Caitlin into his arms, holding her comfortingly.

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the clearing in Mystic Falls, Lucien was leading Freya and Auria through the woods.

Auria: (voice over from 3.17 Behind the Black Horizon) "The Ancestors are forcing me to help Lucien Castle."

"So, all of this, all of your feelings and proclamations of love for Kassandra?" Freya asked. "Was that all just lies?"

Lucien smiled. "Quite the opposite. It's because of my love for Kassandra that I'm doing this."

Auria scoffed in defeat, giving Lucien a knowing look. "You want to become an Original."

"I intend to be an upgrade," Lucien told them. "I want to make it where if Kassandra does in fact fall, she will rise as being better, just like me."

Freya looked at Lucien, stunned. "You are mad. Klaus' compulsion broke you."

Later, Auria was casting the spell. The contents inside the bowl were set ablaze, causing a burst of flames so tall and powerful that Auria was forced to arch her back away from it as it turned into what resembled a tornado made of fire.

Freya: (voice over from 3.17 Behind the Black Horizon) "You can't stand the thought of losing Kassandra again, which is why you're going through all of this."

Later, Finn, Kassandra, Klaus, Kaylin, Nicola, Elijah and Marcel ran into the clearing. Nicola was holding a stake gun in case they couldn't get close and had to take him out from afar.

Lucien spun at vampire speed, holding Freya in front of him. He drank the serum, sighing in triumph. 

Elijah rushed toward Nicola, putting his hands over Nicola's, so that instead of Nicola taking the shot, Elijah took the shot to shoot a stake at Lucien.

Lucien awakened as the beast. 

Later, Tory and Lindsey had put up a barrier spell to keep Lucien away from the others.

Lucien looked at Kassandra, facing her from the other side of the barrier. "I have waited five hundred years. I can wait for you a tad longer."

Later in the woods, Elijah and Nicola were talking. 

"Kaylin is coming with us, Nicola," Elijah told her. "So can you. You don't have to ask for my help. I'm offering it."

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the lab of Kingmaker Land Development, Hayley, Mikayla, Kacie, Luke, Lindsey, Tory and Ryan were talking.

"What did he want with you, Tory?" Lindsey asked. 

"He needed their venom, and mine," Tory answered. "He also took a lot of my blood to create this serum thing."

"Why your blood?" Mikayla asked.

Ryan nodded. "She's born from a Doppelganger witch bloodline from her mother's side, and a werewolf bloodline from her father's side. Who were all these wolves?"

"From the seven original packs, werewolf royalty," Tory answered. "He used my blood to complete the transition into the beast."

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the compound, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra, Freya and Kol stood with Finn as he died from Lucien's bite.

Nicola: (voice over from 3.17 Behind the Black Horizon) "And added with Tory's blood, it gives him a bite that not even Klaus can cure."

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the courtyard, Hayley, Mikayla, Kaylin, Nicola and the Mikaelson siblings were talking.