Chapter 21: His House

Jimin POV

I was brushing my teeth and I then I heard my doorbell ringing. Well, at least my parents aren't here, they are currently on a vacation. I walked towards my door and saw Seulgi ah there. "Hey!"

"Hi" I said

"Is it okay if I stay over, Eomma and Appa are having friends over and I don't want to hangout with their kids" She asked

"Fine" I said

She then walked in my house. And sat on the couch. I then walked towards her. "Why is your parents having friends over?"

"I don't know. It's their annual hanging out day where they one up each other by saying how successful their kid is going to be or something like that" Seulgi said

"This late? You walked here this late?" I asked, "It's almost 10 at night"

"Yeah" Seulgi said 

・・・

It's midnight and I walked out of my bedroom, "Seulgi ah--"

I looked at her who was peacefully sleeping on my couch. "Oh my Seulgi"

I grabbed a blanket out of the lining closet and put it over her and turned off the lights and walked back into my bedroom.

Hours passed and it's 2:00 am, past midnight. Then I hear my bedroom door opening. I turned on my bedside light and saw Seulgi ah coming in. It seems like she is sleep walking.

She grumbled, "Jiminnie..."

"Seulgi?" I asked

She pouted in her sleep. 

"Here, come sleep here then" I said 

A minute passed and see slept next to me. I then turned off my bedside light and went back to bed.

Seulgi POV

I woke up from the shining and bright sunlight from the window. I stretched and looked around the room. 

"Wait... This isn't my room... Where am I??" I thought

I started to freak out. Am I in a guys bedroom? 

Then I heard the bedroom door opening, revealing Jimin who was currently shirtless. He noticed me looking it him and laughed when he saw me covering half of my face with his blanket only showing my eyes.

"Ottoke~~" I said

He then put on his shirt. He then was going to walk away but turned around "Seulgi, you've seen me shirtless, haven't you?"

I shook my head, "Even though we're dating, I didn't see you shirtless. You startled me"

He then left his bedroom then I spoke, "Yah, I'm going to take a shower in your bathroom"

I grabbed a towel and walked into the shower. Once when I finished showering, I got out of the shower and wiped myself with the towel. 

Oh shit... 

I didn't think this through...

"Jimin...?" I said

He said through the door, "Yeah?"

"Can you get me spare clothes?" I said

Jimin said, "I'll see what I can do"

"Thanks" I said

A few minutes passed and he left the clothes outside of the door and I quickly picked it up and wore it. The sweater was somewhat quite big I didn't really mind.

 The sweater was somewhat quite big I didn't really mind

"Since when did he have this?" I asked myself 

I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the kitchen. "You cook?"

"A bit" Jimin said, placing a plate with food in front of me

"Thanks" I said, beginning to eat, "Say, how did I get here?"

"Well, you asked me to stay over and a little over midnight, you walked in my room" Jimin said eating in front of me

An hour passed, "Aren't you going home?"

"Yeah" I said, "Bye"

・・・

I then walked over to Wendy's house where all the other girls were. I walked in the front door and everyone looked at me.

"Unnie! Where you been?" Joy asked

"Oh, I came home late and I woke up late" I said

"Unnie..." Yeri said, "When did you have that sweater? Did you just get it?"

"Mwo?" I said

I looked down at me and saw I still was wearing Jimin's clothes. I totally forgot!

"Oh it's Jimin's" I said

"Awwww... Already sharing clothes... How cute!" Wendy teased

"Yah!!" I said

Everyone was laughing and me and playfully teasing me.

☆彡