Chapter 7

Seulgi POV

I walked out of my classroom and heard students yelling and screaming. As I turned the corner I saw a whole bunch of students crowding together. I looked to my right and saw Joy ah stunned. 

"Joy ah, what happened?" I asked

Joy stuttered, "Yer--Yer--Yeri ah..."

"Mwo?" I said

I pushed myself through the crowd of students then it became dead slient. My eyes filled in anger and I was also stunned. While I stared at Yeri, who was on the floor with bruises on her knees. "WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!?!"

All of the students were mumbling and whispers to eachother. She looked up to me as my heart dropped, I could see a tear falling from her eye with sadness and fear. Wendy, Taehyung, Hoseok ah pushed through the crowd to see what happened. As I saw in the corner of my eye, I just saw them drop their jaw.

"Yeri ah... Let me help you--" Wendy offered

Yeri cut her off, "Aniyo... I want to be alone..." 

We all watched her struggling to get up, while after she held her head low and limped her way out of the crowd.

Jungkook POV

"It was nice seeing you again" I said

"It was" my friend said, while waving

I finished speaking to my other friend in another building. It's so weird because of how big this school is, I didn't think this building exist. As I walked through campus, I just got a text from Joy ah. "Huh?". I stopped on the side and looked at the text.

Joy: Jungkook... Come to the corridor now!!

Jungkook: What happened??

Joy: It's Yeri ah

・・・

I reached the corridor as I saw the crowd who was dead slient. By the time I got there, I saw Yeri ah's head down and limping out of the crowd.

"Yeri ah..." I said while I turned my head, also watching her leave.

But she didn't answer and continued to walk away.

"I'm too late..."

Wow! I'm reading this after I wrote it and... Damn! This was depressing! I have planned something that while be so crazy. Possibly, Seulmin or Wenga will be in the next chapter! :)