Chapter 6

Taehyung POV

Even though Yeri ah just woke up from a coma, I feel like she's not herself. The old Yeri would be cold and sometimes sarcastic. But this Yeri, she is happy and friendly. Did something happen to her when after the coma?

I got off the bus until I saw Seulgi ah walking to school with both of her earphones plugged in. 

"Seulgi ah!" I said

I guess she didn't hear me because she's freaking blasting her music. Our friendship level is so close that I could annoy her almost everyday and insult her as jokes and she wouldn't mind.

I finally caught up with her and I scared her as right after and her whole upper body shook, "Yah!"

"Don't you think Yeri ah is acting a bit... Different?" I asked

"Different?" Seulgi restates

"Yeah. Before her coma, she was hella cold and sarcastic. But now, she's all friendly and nice" I explained 

"Huh, that makes sense. Because the other day she was just talking to Bambam"

"Mwo?" 

"Yeah... I got a bad feeling about him getting close"

"Wae?"

"My ship is or possibly going to sink" 

"Ship? You mean OTP?"

"Yah, it's the same! Anyways, yes. You know... Jungri. Wait, has Jungkook even confessed to her before?"

"Im not sure, I think he chickened out"

We finally entered school grounds and walked in the corridor. There was some students who like to say hi to us.

"Taehyung Oppa!"

"Seulgi Unnie!"

Both of us just smiled and waved. 

・・・

It was vocal class and it was dead slient. I guess because it's a Monday and no one, I mean no one wants to go to school today. The doors started to open. Everyone turned their heads to see who just walked in and it was Wendy. I turned my head back to Seulgi who just shrugged. 

Then Teacher Song turned around and saw Wendy walking in. "Ah, Miss. Seungwan, I'm glad you can finally join us"

The students watched Wendy as she walked to her seat. 

Yeri POV

It was finally lunch. Today is so weird. I said hi to this girl and she was about to cry. Plus, whenever I'll be nice to other guys, usually some guy students will be jealous and envy them. I walked into the canteen and I was surprised to see Wendy and Joy Unnie walking like zombies while in front of them is Seulgi Unnie, who is clearly up like everyday.

After, all four of us reached the table at the same time. "Hey Unnies, why are you guys walking like zombies?"

"Seulgi made us dance non stop" Wendy spoke, "Clearly me and Joy aren't as good dancers as Seulgi ah"

"Mwo? Wendy and Joy Unnie, I bet you guys are really good at dancing, you guys probably just think you're terrible" I said, trying to fix things. But all eleven of them stared at me like I was a innocent kid just murdered someone right in their face.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"You didn't insult Wendy and Joy ah?" Jimin said

"Mwo? Why would I? That's so rude" I said

"Yeri ah, are you okay?" Jungkook asks

"Ne...! Did I do something wrong?" I asked them

"Aniyo! You just seem, different" Seulgi said

"Mwo? Is it because of what happened after my coma? I changed?" I asked

"Yeah" Wendy said

I was so eager now, "Ooh~ how was I like?"

"Um... Very cold and sarcastic" Joy said

"Jinjja?! Wow~ I'm a complete different person!" I said, "If it makes you guys feel better, I can try to be the old Yeri and be cold and sarcastic"

"Aniyo!" Hoseok said

"Aniyo, don't turn back! We like this Yeri ah!" Jimin jumped in which almost made Seulgi Unnie glare at him

"Mwo? Why can't I try to turn back to cold and sarcastic?" I asked

"Because... At the moment you aren't insulting us" Taehyung said. Which made everyone laugh 

"And we don't wanna experience that again" Suga joked

☆彡