"I couldn't help myself it was getting really boring in there-" A low voice spoke, same accent as the girl I had placed down. Oh Pietro you impatient little dasher.

Before I could take any action strokes of silver and blue rushed across my eyes as all I could feel was a fist on my jaw that took me two spaces back.

I looked around failing to find Pietro. "Give me all you got Sonic junior." I wailed to the barn, knowing he would be in there, checking up on his twin.

Right as I reached out under the collar of my leather jacket and grasped onto my sabre sword, the neon flicker shimmered by me.

It all happened in a matter of milliseconds as Pietro's punch dug deep into my digestive system, my body took the quick decision to skim the knife out as a reflex when all I heard was a howl behind me.

As I dropped onto the ground the same noise followed my footsteps, I turned to look back when I met with a heavily bleeding Pietro whining on the floor.

My knife cut through his blue top that reduced friction, it was specially designed for him. I saw a wound that dug deep in the tender flesh on his hip as I crawled my way towards him. I knew I had to stop the crimson liquid from pouring as I needed him alive.

I made my way to his groaning body, dropping my knife to the floor. I took his head and placed it on my thigh as I looked down upon him. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Pietro. I-I didn't mean to." My eyes faded from the look of vexation to affliction.

"What are you doing to us?" He spat with no remorse.

"Help is coming okay Pietro, just p-please hang on." Completely ignoring his question, I took a strand of his silver hair and tucked it behind his ears, Pietro's agonised face more visible to my eyes.

Pietro's gaze darted straight at me, his electric blue orbs searching for answers in my green ones. "As-as long as I'm with you no one will harm you or your sister all right." His face turned to disgust at my term, not believing any word leaving my bruised lips.

I shortly took my grey shirt off leaving myself only in my black bra and leather jacket, I held the shirt in between my fingers and ripped it in half, wrapping one piece over Pietro's wound. The mans breath getting harder by each passing second, as I touched the affected area he winced.

I grasped the fabric in place as it would never wrap around his lower torso, I heard the sound of a helicopter in the near distance. ARAE they're finally here. "Help is coming okay?" I smiled at him, trying to ease the man down.

"You're a monster that deserves to burn in hell." His heavy accent hissed at my kind words.

"Lights out." I tenderly muttered placing a small punch to his shoulder hoping the roofie would work faster than it did on Wanda.

*on the helicarrier*

"Fury!" I finally found the man after looking in every single ounce of this floating device.

"Maria." He replied still gazing out into the vast expense of clouds.

"Sir those 50 people that were found dead."

"Oh great more bad news."

"It's not really that bad sir, our research team just found out that they were all small time criminals. Many ranging from mercenaries, robbers, hackers and drug smugglers."

"Well that is... interesting. You trying to tell me this Agent 49 is an avenger wannabe?"

"I don't know what Agent 49 is sir." Was all I replied with.

"Speaking of her how's the search party?"

"No sign of her."

"Maria Hill, we have the best technology in the whole world... literally, if you're telling me we can't track one little ghost story there must be something wrong with all of our tech." Fury ranted when he finally locked eyes with me. "Check them."

"Right away sir." I stepped back to go ask our tech group to get searching for bugs when I suddenly realised-

"You said more bad news, before I told you about the casualties found at the warehouse. What am I missing?" I asked curiously.

"I just got a call from Coulson, the Maximoff twins apparently escaped the HYDRA research lab a week before." He sighed in despair.

"But the location tags-"

"I don't have one single clue about what's going on Maria, I've arranged to speak with the World Security Council in another 10 minutes." He paused. "Ever since I've been hearing about this Agent 49, I really don't know."