Chapter 14

Riley's POV

I can't believe my own two eyes right now. I'm so happy he's here, I haven't seen him since I left. I've missed him more than the other people in my group of friends at my old school. I looked over at Xavier and he was giving Austin the death scare. I put my hand on his arm and rubbed it and he seemed to calm down a bit.

"Don't worry, he's gay." I whispered, laughing a bit. Aw he's so protective, I love it. I watched him calm down all the way.

"Good, but I don't him a bit still." Xavier said, eyeing Austin. Aw he's so cute.

Austin came over and I got up and hugged him.

"Ahh, Austin I missed you so much. What are you doing here?" I said, happily.

"I've missed you so much more girlfriend and well my parents wanted to get out of that town, a lot of things happened and they needed to get away and I suggested why not come here and surprise you?" He said, smiling

"Oh my God, I'm so happy you're here." I said.

"Miss King and Mr. Martin sit down or I'll give both of you detention." Mr. Miller said, with a bleak expression.

"Sorry." I said and sat. I'm just happy everyone wasn't staring over at us because then that would have been embarrassing.

I looked over at Xavier and was still giving Austin the death stare. Great, just great. There's nothing wrong with Austin, he's been my best friend for like three years now.

"Xavier, this is Austin my best friend and Austin this is Xavier, my boyfriend." I said.

"Aw look at you having a boyfriend finally, ever since Miller, I thought you wouldn't of gotten another boyfriend, but hey man." Austin said, extending his hand out to Xavier.

Great Austin, thanks for bringing them memories up again. Miller was the absolute worst of the worst. Xavier looked over at me with a questioning look and passed up his hand shake.

~Flashback~

I walked into his house and said hi to Mrs. Martin and went up to Miller's room. As soon as I walked in I see bottles and bottles of beer all over the floor. Great he's drunk again, I hate it when he's drunk, he's even worse.

He was spread out on his bed, still drinking a beer. I've wanted to break up with him for a while now, but I'm scared if I do, he'll do something.

"Hey babe." I said, faking a smile.

"Shut the fuck up." He said, miserably.

"I-I'm sorry." I said, and sat on a chair.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" He half screamed, slapping my thigh.

I flinched and just nodded.

"Good girl."

He's started to hit me more and more. During school, I pretend to be happy, so no one asks why I'm not, or what happened, or did Miller do something to you. The only person that knew about this was Austin and

"Get me a shirt, would you." He said, it not sounding like a question.

I just nodded and went to his closet and got him a shirt and gave it to me.

"Here you go." I said, half smiling.

"Stop giving me an attitude, bitch." He said, smacking my arm.

"I'm sorry." I said and sat back down.

"Did I tell you to sit down?" He said, coming up to me.

"No, I'm sorry." I said, standing back up.