Chapter 13

Riley's POV

After we came back from our little vacation, Emily and I hung out the whole weekend but you know fun things always have to come to an end and school has to start yay. Hint the sarcasm. I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. Took a 10 minute shower and went to get dressed. I put on some black leggings and a white shirt pairing that up with a pair of Jordan's. Also, left my hair out. Damn I just peeped, I haven't pranked anyone in like weeks, gotta get back to my old self.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom.

"Morning mom." I said.

"Morning sweetie." She said

"Can I stay home? Please I'm too tired to go to school." I said.

"No honey, your not gonna get a bad attendance, and you don't wanna leave your new boyfriend alone, now do you?" She said, laughing.

"Whoa mom who told you I had a boyfriend?" I asked.

"A little birdie told me." She said.

"Emily right? It had to be her." I said.

"Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?" She said.

"I'm gonna kill her omg." I said.

"Honey, calm down. It's not a big deal." She said.

"It is mom. I wanted to tell you not someone else. Ya feel me?" I said.

"Ahh, yes yes, I get it. Now go, leave, your gonna be late for school. Bye love you." She said.

"Love you too." With that I was out of the house and walking to my car.

Why am I so happy today? Hmm, you can probably guess why. I turned my car on and turned the radio up. Fake Love by Drake came on. I love his new song and sang while driving to school.

"I've been down so long it look like up to me, they look up to me.  I got fake people showing fake love to me. Straight up to my face." I sang. 

"I got fake people showing fake love to me." And we're here yay. Fuck school though seriously.

I parked and got out texting Emily, asking her where she is.

Me- Em where u at?

Emily- By my locker.

Me- Ardd girl I'm coming.

Emily- Kk.

I walked in the building and started walking to Emily's locker, until someone decided to come up from behind me and hug me, my quick reflexes responded and punched whoever hugged me, in the throat.

"Ahh, shit, Riley, it's just me." Xavier said, rubbing his throat.

"Oh my god, are you okay? And I'm sorry but you shouldn't sneak up on me like that, I told you I have quick reflexes, but seriously are you okay?" I asked, omg I feel so bad.

"Yeah, I'm good babe." he said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm serious, I'm so sorry." I said, looking up at him.

"Princess, I said it's okay." He said, laughing. Ahh, when he calls me princess, it makes melt. God what is he doing to me?

"Hey! Don't laugh, I could have really hurt you really bad, you know that right?" I said.

"I said it's okay, chill Riley." He said.

"Okay okay." I said, looking away from him.

"Come on baby." He said, while we walked through the hallway everyone was watching us.

Yeah that's right hate all you want. He's all mine now. I thought to myself. They were so jealous right now I could feel it. I just wanted to laugh in they're faces so bad.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said, laughing.

"Looks like I'm rubbing off on you huh princess?" Xavier whispered.

"Your such a bad influence." I whispered back.

"I know but you love it babes." He said.

"Whatever shut up." I said, blushing. Fuck I never blush.

"Aww babe your blushing." He said, chuckling. 

"I'm not blushing, I never blush." I said, looking the other way and nudged his side. Instead of hurting him, It hurt me more.

"Damn, boy. What are you, a damn wall." I said.

"I workout babe, I workout." He said, smirking at me.

"Oh god Xavier your so conceited." I laughed. 

"Thanks babe." He said, winking at me. And I just laughed. 

We got to Emily's locker. And of course she was with Jake and they were kissing.

"Damn, guys get a room." I said, laughing at them.

"S-sorry." Emily said, blushing.

"It's okay babe, don't mind them."Jake said. 

"Take care of her Jake, and if you break her heart, I'll cut off your little dick." I said. I'm protective of my friends.

"Whoa, whoa, we don't need to go there, I'll take good care of her, plus my dick ain't small." He said, defensively.

"Oh honey, have you seen your dick?" I said, laughing. 

"For your information, yes, yes I have." He said, getting mad.

"Damn, boy, chill, I'm messing with you." I said.

"I knew that." He said.

"Yeah, you sure did." I said, laughing.

"Yo, where, the other guys at?" Xavier asked.

"Man, I don't even know, I haven't seen them all morning." Jake said.

"The hell, that's not like them." Xavier said. He's got a point, all of them are always together.

Bell rings

"You guys can find them later, but right now, we better go before we're late." I said, grabbing Xavier's hand.

"She's right come on." Emily said.

We started walking to our first class. So, Xavier decided to change his schedule to the same one as mine. Wow he's such a good boyfriend. Don't y'all think? When we got to our first class, we walked in and sat down. Shit, the queen bee and her minions are ugh. Now I gotta deal with them. 

"Okay, guys, we have a new student today, please introduce yourself." Mr. Matthews said.

"The names Austin Reed." Someone said and my head shot up. 

No it can't be. Yo, omg it is. He was like my best friend at my old school. What is he doing here. Ahh i'm so happy right now.

"Austin." I said, waving at him to come over. 

"Riley?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy guys so im back and im back to updating so since i said i would come back in December for this book and i really meant it. So since its December 1, happy 1st of December and I"ll be getting back on my regular updating schedule soon sooo yeah. Also, im sorry this was a short chapter but i hope you liked it and see you guys next week, also im sorry to say but this book will be ending probably around chapter 20 but for now enjoy the rest of the book and thank you guys a million for 20k views i love you guys byeee.