Chapter 5

Okay so I re wrote this chapter because for some reason it got deleted so here's the chapter.

Riley's POV

When I parked my car, I got out and tried to find the green haired guy. Instead I found Emily.

"Emily!!!!!" I yelled.

"Are you high?" She asked.

"No, why would I be high?" I asked.

"I don't know, you seem, weird." She said, with a face.

"Well, I'm mad right now, because my dad wants stupid Xavier and his family and friends to come over for a bbq, this weekend. And your invited too. If you wanna come." I said.

"Definitely I would want to come. Why does he have to come?" She asked.

"My dad likes him for some unknown reason. So, have you seen, because my dad said as soon as I see him, I have to ask him, so have you?" I asked, looking for him.

"I think he's making out with some girl inside." She said.

"Ughh, I don't want him to come, like seriously, he annoys the crap out of me." I said.

"I feel ya sister." She said.

"Actually, I'm happy if he comes because then I can prank him and he'll never see it coming." I said, with an evil laugh.

"Oooo, what's the prank?" She asked.

"I don't know yet, I'm still thinking about it. Come on we're gonna be late to class." I said, and we walked in the school.

We walked into class and sat down, waiting for the teacher to come in. The door opened and at first I thought it was the teacher but it was only Xavier and his friends. I looked at him and mouthed come here. His friends followed him while he sat in the back of us.

"Yes, pumpkin, can I help you?" He asked.

"Can you like stop with the pet names? And I just wanted to tell you, your invited to the bbq my dad is hosting on Saturday, you don't have to come." I said.

Please don't say yes. Please.

"Sure, I'd love to come. My friends too right? And are you inviting me?" He asked.

"No, I'm not the one inviting you. My dad said I had to invite you, and yeah your friends and family can come." I said, and turned back around.

"Sweet!" Ryan said.

"Oh, calm down Ryan." I said.

Ahhhhhh. This is sooooo great, now I can hook Emily and Jake up together. Yayayyay. I think he likes her. I took a stinky note out and wrote.

Emily, I got a great idea.

I gave it to Emily. She wrote something and gave it back to me.

And that is?

It said.

I can hook you up with Jake, since he's coming too. Ahhh, this is so exciting.

I wrote and gave it to her.

Noooooo, nooo, please, don't, I don't think he likes me.

It said.

Em, he does like you, I can see the way he looks at you. It's so cute.

I wrote.

If he really does like me, I can't date him. He's a player. Just like every single one of them.

She wrote.

He's probably scared, wait I'm gonna ask him.

I wrote.

What's?!?? Right now?? Nooo.

She wrote.

Yes right now and watch.

I wrote.

"Hey, Jake, so do you like anybody?" I asked, turning around.

"Why do you wanna know?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well, I know someone, who likes you, and they're wondering if you like that someone back." I said.

"Well, there is this one person, but I highly doubt she likes me." He said.

I saw Nick and Valentino slap him.

"And you didn't tell us man, who is it?" Nick said.

"Ouch, and I'll point her out to you." He said.

That's when he pointed to Emily. Emily wasn't looking behind.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, really?!?!" I said, excitedly.

"Bro, who would have thought, Jake, the player, our player. Would grow up so fast?" Xavier said, acting like he was wiping a tear off his face.

"Xavier, shut up man." He said.

I turned back around and whispered to Emily.

"Emily?!? Omg he likes you." I whispered.

"Really, your not lying to me?" She asked.

"No, he even pointed you out and I got the perfect prank for this weekend, but we gotta go to the store attend school." I said.

"Omg, omg, omg, this is so exciting." She said.

I told her the prank. This is gonna be the best prank ever.

~*~

Heyyyyyyy, guys I'm sooooo sorry, I didn't update on Friday night, I was watching this show on Netflix, and now I'm obsessed with it. Ohhhh and I'm sorry this is short and also, I'll be updating my other book, I'm A Singer Undercover As The Schools Nerd, on Wednesday so, keep on the look out but next Friday, I promise. It'll be a longer chapter and sorry no picture this week.