> Deployment

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG...IT'S A LOOSE INTERPRETATION OF DONTE'S FEELINGS!!

Deployment.....

Six months later> New Orleans Louisiana

The feeling of her fingers slowly moving down my bare chest as the tips of her nipples slides down my stomach is enough to have my soulja jumping in anticipation.

 Damn this girl is sexy.  

"You missed me baby?" I can feel her breath flowing across my belly right before the feel of her tongue sliding across my stomach.  

"Fuck yeah." Grapping a fist full of her hair I pull her back up to forcibly take hold of her lips. "I love you so much..." She straddles my waist tipping her head back and pushing her wet folds down onto my hardness. Fuck she knows how much the feel of her hair tickling my balls turns me on. Gripping her waist I lay my hands across her flat stomach before tracing her tattoo scrolling across her hips, "When my baby gone be in here?" 

"When you put him there." She smiles down at me green eyes glowing.  

"Really?" 

"Yea, I'm just waiting on you, maybe all those years of smoking just caught up with you and now your little men can't swim that far." 

"Really?" I can't help but laugh at her goofy ass. "I don't remember there being a problem before." 

Leaning down she takes my lips with hers before moving down to bite on my chin, "So how about you shut up and let's make a baby." 

I quickly spin bringing her sexy ass under me moving in between her legs and positioning my soulja at her entrance. "How much do you love me?" 

"I love with all my heart Midnight and I will never stop." 

Hearing those words in my ear as I slide into her is better than any drough I could ever smoke on....no matter how many times I ask, her answer never changes. And neither will mines. "Open your eyes and look at me," She hesitates a moment and I grip two handfuls of her hair kissing her deeply thrusting my tongue into her as I push deeper into her body, hissing out my pleasure as her nails drag down my back.

 Lifting up onto my forearms looking down into her beautiful face, watching the flush spread across her cheeks and her lips pink and swollen from my kisses I arch deeper into her just from how fucking good it is to be staring down at her. Fuck I love this damn girl.

"Claire?" 

"What?" she opens her eyes and smiles at me, "Can't you just fuck me already?" 

Once again I find myself laughing at her, who the fuck laughs so much doing sex? But I always find myself laughing with her. "Marry me." I stated not asking.  

"What?" Tears quickly gather in her eyes as she stares up at me. "What did you say? Don't play with me Donte!" 

"I'm not...Marry me!" 

"Shut the fuck up!"  

"What?" Not the reaction I expected. Shock yes! This no! Snowflakes bring her hands up covering her eyes as she starts to cry harder. "What are you crying for baby girl?" I pull her hands away so I can get a clear view into her eyes.  

"Are you serious?" 

"Dead." 

"Yes! Oh My God! Yes! You didn't even have to ask!" 

"I didn't." My laughing causes her to blush even more and smack me on the shoulder. "Kiss me." Claire doesn't hesitate before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me with everything she had. "Now I can fuck you."