Brace Yourself

Y/N's POV:

"Okay so that's it for this appointment, ill message your mum the info and come back in around 2 months time to get them tightened and change the colour if you would like"  My orthodontist says while signing some papers and putting them in a folder.

"Okay thank you." I say while leaving the office.

I walking down the long hallway towards the elevator when feel someone bump into me.

"Shit!" is what spills out of my mouth as I fall to the carpeted floor while a body thumps next to me.

"Crap, sorry." I hear a male's voice say as he extends his hand out for me. Once I get up I babble on by saying sorry over and over again.

"You're cute when you ramble." I blush slightly looking at his beautiful brown eyes.

We both walk into the elevator and I say "So are you just getting checked up on?" noticing he doesnt have braces or a retainer in.

"Uh yeah haha, you?" He says while pressing the down button.

"Just got them tightened. Only a few visits left until I hopefully get them off." I say until the elevator doors open.

I walk inside first and make my way to the corner and check the time on my phone as he presses the right button.

The boy pipes up and says "Hey um are you busy? I'm meeting up with my friends in like ten minutes to go watch a movie."

"Uh I guess I can come." I say smiling at him.

The elevator gets to the level and we both make our way towards the front desk.

"Could I please get your names?" The kind lady at the front desk asks.

"Christopher Lanzon, check up with Doctor Cullens." Chris says.

"Nice name mate." I randomly blurted out.

"Thank you my lady." he says and bows before letting out a small chuckle. His smile was just so amazing and pure. You could tell he was genuinely happy.

"And could I grab your name?"

"Y/N, check up with Doctor Warren." I said as Chris diverted his eyes towards mine and raised them up and down looking ridiculous.

---

"So they said they would just be out in the candy land bar." Chris says referring to the movies snack store where they have ice creams, slurpees, popcorn and more junk foods. He looks up from his phone and scans the area for his friends.

"Ah there are the idiots." He says making his way to the two boys. The one with darker hair was kicking and hitting the slurpee machine as the one with a dark blond hair kept moving the lever with a cup underneath.

"Hey mate and girlfriend....?" The one with the dark blond hair and prominent jawline stands up and handshakes Chris before staring weirdly at me.

"DUDE YOU HAVE A FUCKIN GIRLFRIEND?" The one was dark brown hair with highlights exclaimed.

"How the hell did you get someone that beautiful! you can't even talk t..... OWWW!!!!!!!!" The poor boy was cut off by Chris kicking him in the shin. I giggle at Chris' quick actions.

"So do you want some popcorn." Chris says to break the slight awkwardness.

"You're not meant to eat popcorn with braces silly. I thought you would know that by now."

"Oh I'm sorry" Chris says scratching the back of his neck feeling a bit embarrassed as Jakob snorts and Ethan just shakes his head.

"Uh would you like any lollies or choctops?" Chris says to no one in particular. The dirty blonde one stands upright with his full cup of raspberry slurpee taking all the rest from the machine.

"I think we are good Christopher." He chuckles looking down at his open bag full of chips, lollies and chocolates from Coles.

I chuckle at the boys bag before the tanned one who I presume is Jakob speaks up "Don't judge me. I'm not about to spend $60 for some lollies." I nod in reply as he smiles widely.

"Sorry beautiful but I didn't quite get your name." He says. My cheeks flush with blood and I look down at the ground because of  his use of words. 

"It's Y/N." Chris steps forward and places his hand on my lower back with a sort of pissed off face. 

"Uh how about Chris and I go get the tickets and then you guys can pay for lunch afterwards." I say taking Chris' hand in mine before leading him towards the movie ticket desk.

"Hi could we get 4 tickets to the 2 o'clock screening of Split." Chris says to the bored male who looks like he is in his 40s. I take out my wallet from my back pocket before Chris places his hand on mine.

He says "I'll pay, dont worry about it."

"No I could never, here." I say passing him a $50 dollar note.

"Pay me back by hanging out sometime soon." He winks and passes my note back and then pays the ticket seller with his own money. 

- - - 

"Oh my god that movie was freakin awesome." Jakob says jumping out of the theatre as Ethan videos him on snapchat. 

Chris has his arm around my waist still from when I cuddled into him because of getting scared at a scene in the movie. 

"So where do you want to go for lunch?" Chris looks down at me.

"How about that mexican place?" I say looking at Jakob and Ethan goofing off and asking kids for high fives.

"Guzman and Gomez?" He questions, I nod.

"Yeah sure, whatever you want." Chris says smiling cheekily at me as his hair falls down a bit looking down at me.

- - - 

"Oh Jakob make sure you get extra guacamole." Ethan yells a bit at Jakob who is at the register with me.  Jakob quickly adds on some guacamole bowls on the order.

"He likes you." He blatantly says to me, looking straight forward; waiting for the person at the register to come back.

"What?" I say confused.

"Chris, he likes you. A lot actually."He says chuckling a bit. I was still confused.

"Halfway through the movie, you know how we went to the toilets right?" I nodded in response.

"He had to go because he had to cover a boner." He said nearly bursting into a laughing fit.

"What oh my jesus!" I whisper shout to him.

"Don't tell him I told you, okay?" he says collecting the food before winking and walking off.

---

a/n

uM IDK I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO MAKE A PART TWO COMMENT IF I SHOULD.