Down Your Shoulders

A.N : BULLYING WARNING. IF YOU ARE DISTURBED BY ANYTHING ALONG THE LINES OF BULLYING COMMENTS OR ANYTHING IN BETWEEN, PLEASE CLICK EXIT RIGHT AWAY. btw i wrote this like months ago and didn't realise how cringe it is until editing it now...

Y/N's POV //

My family forced me to get out of the house this weekend so instead going to the local Westfield where all the sluts and hoes from school are, I decide to go to the town's yearly festival. It's very much like the Sydney Royal Easter show with the rides and showbags and shit, but they have more arena events and less 'eastery' kinda stuff.

I'm at the arena at the moment just sitting near the top, away from all the families because small kids scare me. What? Don't tell me you have never been scared by small disgusting midgets. Whatever. I already ate some foods including a potato on a stick and a cheese toast (they have some pretty weird and random food here) Since it's nearly 1pm the stadium has majority of their events now. At the moment they are holding some singing performances.

These three boys are welcomed onto the stage and one of them starts speaking into the microphone.

"Hey guys we are In Stereo and we are going to sing a few covers and one of our songs from our new EP The Speed of Sound." The boy with a beanie says.

The guy in the middle starts pointing to each boy while saying "Oh and by the way that's Ethan, Jakob and I'm Chris" The boy with the acoustic guitar says. I can see on the big screen that the boy have dark brown hair and pretty cool eyes.

After a few songs they finish off with a cover of 'Hey There Delilah' by Plain White T's and these guys are my new favourite band. Great taste in music. Very hot. Andddddd they seem like decent guys and not fuckboys.

"Thank you so much guys for having us and make sure to follow us on Instagram at" The Ethan guy says then points to Jakob.

He chuckles and says "Attttttttttttttttt we are In Stereo!" dragging out the 't' in at.

"Just like Etho said, Thank you so much for having us and we hope you have a great rest of the weekend." The tall guy who I think his name was Chris says. The boys then walk off stage when another boy group comes on. Oh god. Now this group well... They go to my school and they are the fuckboys who are just in it for the girls.

I go on my phone and search on instagram the boy group that Jakob, Ethan and Chris are in and Holy shit... 85.4k followers. They are pretty famous. I press the blue and white button that then turns green and now says 'Following'. I use my stalking experience and follow all the boys separate accounts and look at all the posts. Well all of Chris' posts.

A few minutes after I hear the yelling and laughter of teen boys from the arena's level entrance and look away from my phone and see it's Chris and his other band mates. Shit shit shit shitshsists asdfghjkl. I quickly look away and exit out of the app and put my phone away and sip from my lemonade that I bought from the food stalls. I look back at them and I see Chris pointing at me. Nope ok well what the hell is happening.

The boys walk up the cement stairs and stop at my row and come walking down, Chris leading the way. I put my feet down from the seat in front of me so they can walk past. But no. They sit with one empty seat in between the all of us. Great just great.

After a while of listening to The 1975 I decide to turn down the volume all the way to kind of listen in on what the boys are saying.

"Just ask her out bro"

"Yeah like seriously, she is smoking hot!"

"OW! WHAT THE HECK SHAGGY BOWL CUT!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD JAKOB! STOP MAKING FUN OF MY HAIR IN THAT ONE PHOTOSHOOT!"