Thanks

* . ⋆・゚。 . ・゚˚ . · · ✧

Chris takes you for a walk on the beach and he holds your hand as tight as possible when you reach the gritty sand and salty breeze.

You two walk slowly until Chris lets go of your hand gently, takes off his shirt exposing his toned abs and runs into the water. "Chris!" you yell to him as he is at knee level with the salty water. "C'mon babe!" he yells back in excitement.

He gets out quickly from the water and rushes to you with water droplets on his legs and picks you up from behind and lifts you over his shoulder not struggling. You struggle to kick the air wanting him to put get the message to put your ass down, but he refuses, only to drag you in with him. "ah!" you scream playfully as he gently places you in the cold and refreshing water.

You two splash each other and watch the sunset until you decide it's time to leave. Chris hands you his dry tie dye t-shirt and you put it over your soaking wet one taking care of you, making sure you don't get a cold.

"Thanks" you say as he snakes his arm around your torso bringing you closer into him until you're standing under him as he studies your face in awe. Leaning into your tinted eyes he gives you a wink. You can already tell what is going to happen as you know his gestures and looks he gives you every time you are together.

"Anytime." he cooed from his existing smile that he had curled in the crook of your neck with a hot minty breath. He lifts his head with a smirk on his face only lasting a few seconds before crashing his lips onto yours.

A/N:

If you guys want a Part 2 please reach 10 Votes on this chapter!