Love Me

Y/N POV:

"YOU DID WHAT?" I shouted at Chris not believing a word I heard.

"I threw a glue stick at her face..." He softly said crawling into a small ball in front of my eyes.

"Chris, honey, you can't just throw a glue stick at Miss Leong's face if she is saying you are doing the work wrong." I explained to Chris softly. (a.n this actually happened to me so screw you Miss Leong, but I didn't throw a glue stick... I imagined it)

"I know Y/N, but she said I dont know the periodic table correctly. Like seriously that stupid hoe doesn't know what she is talking about. Like here let me show you." Chris stood up now pacing his bedroom getting out his anger. He cleared his throat and began to sing... here we go again.

"tHERE'S HYDROGEN AND HELIUM THEN LITHIUM, BERYLLIUM, BORON CARBON EVERYWHERE, NITROGEN ALL THROUGH THE AIR. WITH OXYGEN SO YOU CAN BREATH AND FLUORINE FOR YOUR PRETTY TEETH. NEON TO LIGHT UP THE SIGNS, SODIUM FOR-...." Chris yelled before being stopped after hearing a certain voice.

"SHUT THE HELL UP CHRISTOPHER! I CAN HEAR YOU FROM THE KITCHEN!" Peter yelled, obviously, from the kitchen.

I just laughed at him as he pouted at me before I kissed his cheek and grabbed my phone to turn on spotify. That's a best friend thing we do. Casual kisses on the cheeks. We are not serious or dating or any of the bullshit the fans think. We are just friends... without benefits.

"I'm hungry, do you want me to make some popcorn?" Chris asked standing up and stretching.

"Sure thing broski." I replied

"Coolio mateo." He said leaving his bedroom and jogging down the stairs.

I put on one of Chris' playlists and turned on shuffle. Love Me by The 1975 came on.

"FUCK YES OH MY LORD I LOVE THIS SONG!!!" I heard Chris yell from downstairs.

"MIND YOUR WORDS CHRIS! WE RAISED YOU TO BE A CATHOLIC BOY NOT SOME SATAN ILLUMINATI WORKER!" Ingrid said adding to the commotion.

Chris and I are currently having a sleepover because today was the last day of school and we have no other friends. sad lyf. So every night of holidays we would alternate sleeping over at each other houses which is pretty simple because my house is across the road. Pretty soon Chris came up the stairs and entered the room with a bag of buttery popcorn filling the air. He closes and locks his door before sitting down on the carpet with me. He rests his head on my shoulder as I scroll through my instagram feed.

"You know what screw this!" I basically yell as I move up and bring my hands up my jumper and unclasping my bra and taking it off before throwing it at the wall.

"Chill broski." Chris says unfazed by my actions before throwing a piece of popcorn in the air and it landed on his cheek before hitting the floor.

"Fucking underwire keeps on poking me." I growl in response.

"Oh like this." Chris said before poking me to death (not literally but you would understand if you have been in this situation). I keep on moving and squirming because of it tickling and hurting. Chris continues before he accidentally pokes me in the boob. Hard might I add.

"oh shit." He says under his breath, bolting out the door.

"oW YOU FUCKING PRICK!" I yell at him before chasing him down the stairs.

"IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!" Chris continues.

"IM GONNA FUCKING GET YOU, YOU BITCH!" I screamed.

---

Chris and I are cuddling on his bed, eating popcorn and watching High School Musical from his laptop.

"BET ON IT, BET ON IT, BET ON IT, BET ON MEEEEE! I WANNA MAKE IT RIGHT, THAT IS THE WAY!" Chris sang jumping on his mattress.

"I'LL GIVE IT ALL I GOT, THAT IS MY PLAN! WILL I FIND WHAT I LOST? YOU KNOW YOU CAN!" I say back to him, terribly might I add.

"BET ON IT, BET ON IT, BET ON IT! BET ON MEEE!" We finished off falling back on the bed huffing and puffing in exhaustion.

"Oh My God Y/N! That was fabulous!" Chris said to me in a girl's voice. I just laughed in response.

"Sooo, what do you want to do now cause I'm getting a bit bored or this Troy drama?" I say.

"Well we can go outside for a bit." Chris suggests. I nod return.

Chris sits up from our laying position and grabs my hand to lift me up. We jog down the stairs and swivel through the corridors until we reach the back door. Chris opens it and Sammi, his cat, follows us outside.

He just stood there and looked at the sunset.

"Woah. It looks so beautiful." I said under a whisper so only Chris would hear.

"Not as beautiful as you." Chris responded

"Cheesy much?" I groan. I run down the steps and sit at the top of the skate ramp.

"Well I am the cheese master!" Chris yells, standing at the top of the skate ramp, as if he was a king talking to all the peasants.

"I swear to God you need Jesus." I laughed.

---

We laid down on the ramp for about 10 minutes, just admiring the sunset. I looked at the beautiful yellows, oranges, pinks and purples as they moved across the sky with the fluffy white clouds.

"Y/N I have to tell you something..." Chris said with nerves in his tone.

"What shall that be Mr.Lanzon?" I say still looking at the sunset.

"I love you." I felt his eyes piercing in my direction.

"What?" I say now looking at him with a confused look on my face. He can't be serious right?

"I love you Y/N. I love your soft hair. I love your bubbly personality. I love your beautiful eyes. I love your arms, your thighs, your back, your smile... I love you."

"You are not doing this right now bro... after being friends since birth you decide to tell me this now. Oh my lord child." I say facepalming myself, laughing.

"Can I kiss you? Like on the lips?" Chris says nervously.

"Ugh I guess so!" I shrug jokingly.

I feel his lips softly being placed onto mine. Our lips were connected together like jigsaw pieces. Chris unwillingly broke the kiss.

"I love you y/n." Chris says with his forehead resting on mine.

"I love you more." I say before pecking him on the lips once more.

"Oi get a room you two," I look back at Peter leaning on the door frame with a mug of tea in one hand and a newspaper in the other.

"And close the door next time." Ingrid continues.

a/n

ugh...