8 (Update #2)

Omniscient

Justice sat on her bed, calling Dietrick.

"Maaan, what?" He grumbled and rolled his face over into his pillow.

He was too sleepy to see who it was calling.

"Hey, I uh - I know I just got your number yesterday, but could you pick me up, and take me to work? My car got stolen and -"

"Damn, really?"

"Yes, Dee"

There was a lot of shuffling, and Dietrick sounded distant. "Give me the phone, baby"

"Who are you with?" Justice asked.

"Huh?" Dietrick questioned after he had picked up his phone off of the floor.

"I said, Who are you with?"

Dietrick sighed, and Justice rolled her eyes. "I'll find another way to work"

Dietrick had never been known to be faithful, and Justice didn't know why this had surprised her.

Him waking up to someone else.

"It's just Queen. She took my phone and dropped it. I'm not with no one else, not even Lanisha. I made her go home"

"After?. . ."

"After I got my baby. Nothin' else to it" Dietrick sounded frustrated. "I'a get you"

He hung up the phone, and scooped his baby girl off of the bed.

"You making breakfast?" He looked down at her.

Queen pouted, and rested her head against his shoulder.

"A bottle ain't even breakfast. That's a beverage that gives you the shits. The shits that I gotta clean"

Meanwhile, Justice was getting ready for her job at the hospital.

While scrubbing her body down in the shower, she thought about how Dietrick would just leisurely walk in sometimes, and rest his chin on her right shoulder.

The hairs on his chin tickling her skin while his fingers rubbed against what was within.

"Bars" Justice laughed, and stood under the shower head.

She stepped out from underneath it to repeat the whole process of scrubbing herself down and rinsing off again.

Justice still had an hour or two to spare so she decided to take a bath after that.

Justice liked excessive bubbles, so she made sure to pour what her mother used to consider 'too much'.

Justice sunk down in the tub, and the bubbles came up to her collar bone.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

When she opened them, she nearly jumped out of her skin because Dietrick was sitting right on the edge of it.

The car ride had put Queen to sleep, and that's what she was doing in the room next door.

"Sexy, just sexy" Dietrick licked his lips slowly while staring directly into her eyes.

She gave off a small smile. "Good morning"

"Sure is" Dietrick said, well aware of his fully hard member.

"I asked for a ride to work, not sarcasm"

"I can have you asking for something else"

Dietrick sunk his hand into the bubbles, and it plunged until it came in contact with her thigh.

His fingers caressed and brushed against her inner thighs.

Just a liiiitle higher.

Justice finally noticed the seat of his pants.

His hand pushed her thighs farther apart, and his fingers sunk into her core.

She let out a soft moan, and Dietrick, being fed up with the tub wall separating them, lifted her up off of the ground.

Unfortunately, he slipped on the very water that had dripped down off of his elbow, resulting in him falling into the tub with Justice.

She laughed, and Dietrick groaned. "The fuck, man?"

"I told you that you needed to hit the gym"

His clothes were now soaking wet, and he had moved his belongings out of the house.

"I can't believe that you dropped me, Dee"

Dietrick got out of the tub, and stripped himself of his now heavy clothes.

Justice let out the water before getting out herself.

Dietrick watched, and examined her naked body.

"I thought wolly mammoths were extinct" Dietrick looked at the skin covering her pubic bone.

Justice looked down at the stubble of hairs. He was being dramatic. "That's barely anything. Shut up"

"Put a lil crimp in it. Braid yo shit up, Justice, and don't forget the edge control"

She dried off, and wrapped the towel around herself before going to get her uniform.

"Oh yeah, you not going in today. You sick" Dietrick informed.

"Sick of seeing your ugly ass"

It had only been a few days, but Justice had missed him so much that she couldn't even describe it.

She just craved him.

"Oh yeah? Well I'm sick of seeing your damn scalp. Grow some hair, goddammit" He responded.

Dietrick was far from ugly, and Justice was nowhere near bald, but they both got a kick out of talking' shit about eachother.

Justice was on edge because she wanted some things to happen, but was almost certain that they would not.

"I got some of your clothes, you know, just incase you don't want to walk around naked all day"

"Damn, wanna know something crazy? They invented these things things called dryers, and all you gotta do is put that bitch on speed dry, and your clothes are golden. Good as new in fifteen minutes"

Dietrick looked up at the ceiling because he wanted so badly to suck on her breasts or to throw Justice's legs over his shoulders and devour her sex.

"You've been hard for the past fifteen minutes, ya know"

"Yeah, no kidding, J. Get out so I can handle my bid'ness"

Justice lifted up the bottom of her towel, revealing her pussy again. "Need a show?"

"Yeah, so part your rainforest cause your troll hair ain't gone do shit for me"

Justice scowled as Dietrick pushed her out of the bathroom, now claiming that she was too big of a distraction.

And Queen was still sleeping in the bedroom, so they couldn't do much.

Dietrick smacked Justice's ass and scowled at himself because he wasn't being as hard on himself as he should've been about keeping his distance from Justice.

She was just simply irresistible.

-
.

Hey guys, I don't know if you noticed or not, but I'm changing up my writing style. Is it a yes or no? Let me know if you like this style better or not