Chapter 3

Ichigo POV

Waking up I saw Nel on top of me again but this time she was awake and she looked sad. Looking down at her I said "What's wrong Nel?" She turned to me and faked a smile and said "Nothing just thinking, since I got new memories you know" I nodded. She saw something bad in her memories I wonder what happened to make her so sad, but I know I can't ask because then she will be even sadder. Moving a little I noticed Nel didn't move and she whispered " Can we stay like this for a couple minutes?" I nodded and stayed where I was. After a while Nel moved and said "We can talk later tonight ok?" Nodding I moved with her and went to get breakfast. Nel ate but not as much as yesterday but after breakfast I hugged her and said "It's OK Nel I am here for you" she cried when I said that and hugged me back. Then we moved to where Aizen told us to be in the morning and when we got there everybody was there from the beginning of the of test. They looked at us and then moved back to what they were doing and me and Nel just sat in the back so me and Nel could talk.

She sat down next to me and I asked "Nel can you tell me your memories for me?" She nodded and said "I was one of those Arancar that attacked us you know the 3 I have on my back?" I nodded. She frowned and said "I was the 3rd strongest in the group and I was just like I was now until this guy I don't remember his name attacked me and asked me to fight. I did and he cracked my mask making me forget everything." Nodding I said "Don't worry we will beat them when we get back home ok?" She nodded and smiled at me. She was back to smiling again I sighed in relief as she hugged me and said 'thank you' I ruffled her hair and then a guy came through the door. He was the guy that showed us where to go that night we got lost in the grounds. Nel smiled and ran up to the front and said "Hey small guy!" Everybody looked at Nel shocked at what she said. I ran up to her and smiled at her and said "Nel don't say that when you are shorter than him.... say it to him when you grow ok?" Nel nodded and said "Ok Ichigo" and then we heard laughing. It was the lady from last time then me and Nel said at the same time "Big Chest lady!" That when she fell on the floor laughing.

I wonder why she was laughing but then I remembered " We forgot to asked names that's why she laughs at us Nel" Nel nodded and said "What are your names small guy and big chest lady?" I nodded. They little guy came and said " My name is Hitsugaya Toshiro Captain of squad 10 and that is Matsumoto Rangiku my lieutenant" I froze up and tapped Nel's shoulder "Nel this guy is a very powerful captain...." Toshiro smiled at what Ichigo said "And he is the shortest one one of them there is only on person shorter than him and that is No one !" Nel and I laughed with Rangiku on the floor as his face changed completely. He grew a tick mark and he said "You both are shorter than me so I have no idea what you are talking about!!!" I stood up and shook my head and said "No you are shorter than both of us see let me show you" I moved to the wall and he stood next to me and I marked his height and then I Nel marked mine and I was bigger than him. Since I grew to be as tall as Rangiku and a little taller too he was then shocked at what happen. Then it was Nel's turn and she was bigger than him too we told him but he didn't believe us, now he was embarrassed in front of all these people.

After Rangiku stopped laughing she said "Man they got you..." Toshiro sighed and said "Forget that we got sent here to tell the new soul reapers something remember" Rangiku nodded and took a school out of her pocket. Handing the scroll to Toshiro he read it out loud "You have all been accepted to the soul reapers Academy you will see what class you have when you go to the wall outside with the paper that says which class you have, have a good year to all" he finished and left. Me and Nel were surprised we thought this was a way to go home but really we entered the Soul reapers Academy.

Sighing I looked at Nel and said "We will have to find a different way home but we have to make an excuse now to go home" Nel smiled and said "Well at least we will learn more about what they teach and maybe learn more and outbound the soul society" I nodded and went outside. Checking which classroom we had I saw we were in 3-A shrugging I walked over to Nel and said "We got a third year class 3-A" Nodding Nel walked next to me to find our classroom. We got lost again trying to find where our classroom was Nel said it was right so we went that way but we got into 1-A we needed 3-A we were so lost.