Smile, Lovely. (The End)

"What-?" I started to ask, but at that moment he bent back his spoon like a catapult and flung mashed potatoes at Eve's table.

My eyes widened in horror when I heard Eve's furious shout, but to my utter shock, she stormed over to a table of senior boys near her, obviously blaming them instead.

I slowly turned my head to look at Liam, and then I burst out laughing, clutching at my stomach as I fought for breath between laughs.

He grinned as I laughed; he had obviously been trying to get me to do just that. I halted my laughter abruptly then, suddenly realizing just how long it had been since I had last truly laughed.

"Thank you for that." I spoke to him.

He said nothing, his eyes portraying his unspoken words and emotions as they sparkled.

"My turn." I chimed with a grin, grabbing my own plastic spoon off of t tray.

For the first time since Eve had begun her never-ending torture sessions, I couldn't stop smiling.

And in that moment, it seemed I couldn't be any happier.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys! Long, long time no update.

So I've turned this back into a short story, since that is what it originated as. I have other short stories involving Liam and Cara, so here's a question:

Do you guys want to read them? If so, would you like them as bonus chapters added to this story, or would you like me to create new Liam&Cara short stories, in their own individual little books like this one?

This story seemed popular amongst you all, so I'm willing to do this. Let me know! Comment what you think, and don't forget to vote ;D

Much love,

Ember.