Little Miss: Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

++++

It's now 2:05 am, and I'm still in the kitchen in Coles house hearing my mom and comes mom talk about the fire. I yawn and then they look at me, even Cole. If you're wondering where Dalton is, he is staying at Dana's house because they said they had a project to work on this weekend.

I looked around and saw that they were staring at me. "What?" I say yawning after

"Cole, take Nyla upstairs and show her where she's sleeping" Mrs. Pendery instructs him.

"Okay, c'mon Nyla" Cole says turning to go up the stairs. Me being the person I am I say there for a few seconds and followed him up. He lead the way into his room and he just stood there.

"So, um, you can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the bedroom floor" Cole says while looking at the floor.

"Okay, you sure you don't want to sleep on your bed?" I ask "I mean I'm more than welcome to sleep on the floor"

"No don't worry 'bout it, you'll sleep in the bed and that's final" Cole says.

"Thanks" I say

"Yup" with that said Cole goes out of the room for me to change. I go through my duffle bag trying to find my pajamas. I kept looking and looking and then I just remembered something. I look down at the clothes I'm wearing and realization hit me. I'm wearing my pajamas.

I notify Cole that I'm all dressed up and he can come in. He comes in and gets his pajamas and then goes into his bathroom. Well let's try to make this not an awkward night or morning, since it is 2 am.

Cole comes out in his pajamas which consisted of grey sweatpants and a white plain t shirt. He looks at me and smiles, then laughs.

"What?" I say smiling

"It's just that, I never knew you looked pretty without any makeup on"

"Shut up, I look horrible" I laugh

"No you look prettier than you ever have" He says

"Thank you" I smile and look down blushing.

"Well we should get some sleep" Cole says stretching his arms out.

"Yea, I guess we should" I say sitting on his bed.

"Nyla, I don't have cooties on my bed" Cole laughs "You can lay down, go to sleep"

"I know it's just" I start "It just feels weird" I laugh while laying down on his bed.

"How different?" He asks me while getting situated on the floor to sleep with all his pillows and blankets.

"I don't know, the last time I slept in this bed was when I was supposed to be at Thanksgiving dinner"

"Well very nice story now go to sleep" Cole says while pulling the covers up on himself and drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight Cole" I say while pulling the covers on myself.

"Goodnight Ny" Cole says back.

Within 10 minutes, give it take a few, we were as dead as a block of wood.

++++++

(A/N - this is Nyla's DREAM)

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To the, um, b-bathroom" I stutter

"You're not going anywhere, but here" He says

"What do you want from me?"

"Oh sweetheart, what I've always wanted" He starts "Your virginity"