Little Miss: Chapter 25

*** Nyla's POV ***

Pitch black, that's all I saw. I cried for help. No one came. I started walking towards the door at the end of the hall.

"Dalton!" I scream

"Nyla!" I hear his voice

"Where are you!" I cried

"I'm in this dark room and there this guy that is try-" He stopped talking

"Dalton! Dalton!" I cried even louder.

Now I was running down the long, dark, hollow hallway. I finally got to the door and it creaked Open.

I got in and the room was pitch black. I see a body on the floor but I'm not quite sure who it is.

I flicker the lights on and all of a sudden I'm down on my knees, sobbing my heart out. There he was, my brother, on the floor with blood dripping out of his head.

"Dalton, Dalton" I sob while sitting on the floor so I'm close to him

I hear a sudden thump from behind me and I turn around.

Eyes wide, mouth agape.

"I've been waiting for you" Cole says while coming closer to me.

"What do you want" I cry

"I want you to die. I've never loved you, yore just a dumb brunette who is really gullible"

"Please, please don't do anything to me" I say

"Well you see that was my whole plan" Cole says while coming closer to me with a sharp knife in his hands.

"Please! No!" Those were my last words before he stuck the knife in my chest.

~

I jolted awake. That makes a week. I've had that same dream for a week now. Breathe in, breathe out. I hate nightmares. I looked over at my alarm clock and saw it was 8:30 am. It's Saturday so I decided I'm getting up now. I get out of bed feeling really cold. I go into my closet and pick my outfit out. I pick out my dark blue jeans, and my Victoria Secret PINK hoodie, which is the color pink.

I go into my bathroom and turn the shower on. I get my iPhone and my iHome and play some music. The song 'take me the way I am' by Ingrid Michaelson came on. I strip out of my clothes and go into the shower. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder once I get in there. The hot water just fits.

"If you were falling, then I would catch you. You need a light, well I'd find a match. Cause I love the way you say good morning, and you take me the way I am" I sing.

After about 5 minutes I get out of the shower. I dry myself and the wrap my hair up In the towel. I get dressed up in my clothes and I let my hair out. I quickly get the hair dryer out and dry my long, brown, straight hair. I started to French braid it to the side. After all I was all done I went downstairs to see Dalton, Cole, and Liam in the living room watching spongebob, eating cereal. I'm still kinda shook up on my whole dream.

"There you are!" Dalton yells

"Shh you're gonna wake everyone up" I say

"You, little miss, sing really good" Cole says while coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and then kissing my nose.

"Ya! You sing good Ny Ny!" Liam screams from the living room.

"Thanks bud" I say while laughing into Coles chest. "Wait, how'd you guys hear me?"