Little Miss: Chapter 19

***** Nyla's POV *****

The house was buzzing with excitement and loudness. Today is the day, I thought to myself. My aunt is getting married today. I went over to Wesley to ask him where Aunt Tessa went.

"Hey Wesley" I say

"Hey Ny, what's up?" He says with a smile.

"Where'd Aunt Tessa go?"

"They all getting their hair and nails done at the salon" he replies.

"Without me?" I say curiously

"Well your mom said you got your nails done back in Cali" he says while shoving a grape into his mouth.

"True, I guess it doesn't really matter then" I say.

"Wanna go get a bite to eat?" Wesley asks me.

I smiled. "Sure, where to?"

"Subway!" He yells while taking my hand in his and dragging me into his car.

++++++

"No Coke is way better than Pepsi" I say to Wesley.

We are currently in subway sitting in a booth across from each other. I haven't talked to my cousin in the longest time so it feels good to be out with him. We are now arguing about which is better, Coke or Pepsi.

"Do you have a brain!? Coke sucks! It tastes horrible" Wesley says.

I shake my head and smile at him. He smiles back and then playfully slaps my cheek.

"What was that for?" I ask him while slapping his arm.

"For fun" he starts. "Nyla, I forgot how much fun you are to hang around"

"Yea that's a first I hear someone say that" I remark while laughing.

"We should get going, wedding starts in 3 hours" Wesley says.

"Yea, lets go!" I say while grabbing his hand and driving him out of Subway.

++++++

Te wedding ceremony ended and I was at the after party now. It's been 3 days since we got here in Italy. I already miss my baby. The thought of Cole just makes my heart skip a beat. I miss his hugs, his kisses, and him all in all. I would die to see him right now.

Everyone was on the dance floor dancing to the song 'Turn up the Music' by Chris Brown. I laughed a bit because me and Jazz know all the moves to this song. I was imagining me and Jazz that night practicing in the studio. The boys were watching us. Suddenly someone interrupted my reverie. I looked up and saw it was Cole.

"Cole! oh my god i missed you so much!" I say while smiling widely and hugging him tight. .

"I missed you too babe! Now get up and dance! We are going to dance to a special song" he says

"And what song will that be?" I ask

"A special one , now get up"

"How do you know the moves"? I ask curiously.

"Dalton sent me a video and I learned all the moves. Now get up and let's rock this thing!" He says while taking my hand in his and leading me to the dance floor.

When we got to the dance floor I smoothed out the Dress that Dalton bought me and just stared at Cole.

"Come on!" He says

"Cole I'm in a dress, I'm not dancing" I say

"Lucky for you I brought us extra clothes!" He says while taking me to his table and getting out a bag of clothes.