Little Miss: chapter 6

** Nyla's POV **

Cole just said 'I love you'. Am I hearing straight? Oh my gosh Cole just said he loves me!

We were still in our same positions, hugging each other. I really wanted to ask Cole why Tyler did that to him but I don't think he'll answer. My brain was urging me to ask him.

"Ask me what?" Cole says as he breaks away the hug.

I was speaking my thoughts out loud, again. I seriously hate when I do that! Like can't my brain just say things that stay on my brain!!!! I needed to just come out and say the truth.

"Why did Tyler do this to you?" I asked

"You really want to know?" Cole questions

"Yes, I really want to know" I said to him.

"He thought we were going out, so I'm guessing he still has feelings for you" he says really softly.

"That doesn't mean he has to punch you!" I yelled

"Nyla" Cole said while grabbing my arm and walking me into the house. Once we were in the house he brought me into a room.

"Why are we in here?" I ask him.

"I saw Tyler staring at us" Cole spoke

"Cole, don't worry about him, I know how to handle Tyler. But it's you that I'm worried about" I said

"Nyla all I'm saying is, oh god how do I put this? If I were to ask you out, do you think Tyler would kill me?"

"Why would he kill you? You would never ask me out anyways so it wouldn't matter" I said to him.

"How do you know I would never ask you out?" Cole said while stepping closer to me. Out faces only inches apart.

"Because you're Cole Pendery, you could have any girl in your arms with just a snap of your finger" I stated

Just so I must say. Our lips are only 1 inch apart. Probably not even that far apart. Is he really going to kiss me? This would be my first kiss. Yes I know I'm a loser. I still haven't had my first kiss.

"Well you're Nyla Rapattoni, the girl I've been crushing on since Dalton introduced me to you" He said.

I'm guessing he saw me blush because the next thing he did was a surprise to me. He brought his hands up to my face and he leaned in. Just for the fact I have no idea what to do. So I leaned in too. When are lips touched I swear I felt sparks fly. My first kiss would probably be the best kiss I've ever had. We were interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

"Oops sorry" Dalton spoke.

"Dalton it's ok, you can come in" Cole said.

"So are you two like, a thing?" Dalton asked while Looking at me for a response.

"I don't really know" I mumbled.

"Well not technically because I still haven't asked her out" Cole spoke

"Oh well, get to it!" Dalton spoke.

"Hold on, come back in here!" Cole said to him.

"What?" Dalton said

"You don't have a problem with me dating your sister?" Cole asks

"No, because I know your capable of not being a douche when it comes to her. And I also trust you with my little sister's heart" Dalton said while shutting the door and leaving.

"Well what now?" I ask

"There's only one thing I can do" Cole said

"And what would that be?" I asked.