11: Tongue on Tongue

His warm, soft, plump lips move rhythmically against mine

I've never been kissed like this.

Yes, I've been kissed before, but that was with Daniel who is sorely uneducated in the art of kissing. All I was left with was a feeling of disgust and a whole lot of spit that wasn't mine.

Plus, Daniel's kiss was more of a formality that anything— an awkward exchange shared after our first "date". Jesse's kiss, on the other hand, is very sexual and passionate.

I grasp the front of his leather jacket and pull him closer to me, trying to bridge any divide that could be between us. His pressure on my neck increases and he presses me into the wall harder than before.

I moan slightly at the pressure and he continues his onslaught, causing me to feel the need to catch my breath. His tongue slips into my mouth and I groan as it flicks across my own. He breathes deeply through his nose and adjusts his grip on me.

His hand leaves my throat and tangles in my hair whilst the other hand clutches the skin of my backside. My dress has probably ridden up to the point of being immodest, but I throw caution to the wind. Forget modesty— I'm being kissed like there won't be a tomorrow.

However, knowing Jesse, there probably won't be a tomorrow. He will pretend this never happened and go back to hating me. Might as well enjoy it while I can.

We finally separate for air—or at least I thought we'd separated; however, Jesse plunges right back in, stealing my breath away once again.

"Jesse," I murmur, my voice wanton and low. He pulls back and smiles against my mouth.

"You're not a bad kisser, Ragin," He smirks.

"Neither are you, De Stefanis," I bite my lip, holding back a full blown grin.

Don't be weird, Blythe. You'll scare him off!

"I—" I begin, but at that moment, a swarm of people whir past us, cameras in hand. I can only hear chunks of their words, but I can pretty much decipher that they know I'm here.

"Oh no," I mumble, "they found me."

Before I can do anything, Jesse grabs me again and presses his mouth over mine once more. At first, I protest— what on earth is he doing?—but then I recall how good of a kisser he is and I melt all over again.

He pulls away slowly and I stare at his swollen lips, my fingers reaching up to brush across them, "What was that for?"

"They can't see your face if I have my tongue in your mouth," He smirks deviously at his comment and I laugh.

"That's correct," I grin. "I need to call Gracin."

"Why?"

"I can't stay here with the paparazzi and I'm sure Cam is completely intoxicated," I point out.