Blythe Ragin had it all-big house, personal chauffeur, perfect parents, impeccable record, and everything lined up for her to continue on her educational path to Yale to become a neurosurgeon. However, things aren't always as they appear to be.
Caught in the tumultuous world of New York elite, Blythe encounters more chauvinism and societal rules than she's willing to stomach.
Then, she meets him and her whole world goes sideways. Typical, right?
Cover Photo by Peter Sjo on Unsplash
- MOOD BOARDS//AESTHETICS
- 1: An Elite Girl, Living in a Chauvinistic World
- 2: Sit Still, Look Pretty
- 3: Under (Peer) Pressure
- 4: Sleep 'Til Brooklyn
- 5: No Pants Policy
- 6: Time Isn't Wasted When You're Getting Wasted
- 7: Girl of Mass Distraction
- 8: A Ring Can't Make Me Love You
- 9: The 'Thing'
- 10: Choke! On a Kiss
- 11: Tongue on Tongue
- 12: Scandalous "Scholastics"
- 13: So Very Picturesque
- 14: Misbehaving Is My New Profession
- 15: Dirty Little Secret
- 16: Salon-Talk
- 17: A Winter's Ball
- 18: Merry Christmas, Darling
- 19: Beware! Cougar!
- 20: Take Me to Church
- 21: When You Stay at the Plaza
- 22: Happy Birthday, Miss Ragin
- 23: The Photographs Your Boyfriend Took
- 24: Take Me Out to the Social Luncheon
- 25: Picture (Im)Perfect Memories
- 26: I Don't Wanna Love You Anymore
- 27: Ain't Your Mama
- 28: Papa Don't Preach
- 29: Miss Moving On