"I don't give a fuck man. I honestly don't.. I'm going crazy I never acted like this before..I told my mom about you and everything and you not even my girl, you don't even talk to me. I can't stop it drives me crazy. You probably think I'm a psycho but I swear I'm not."

I laughed, and he smiled seeing me laugh. "You told your..mom about me? What did you say?"

"I told her a lot man..and I don't even know you like that..I tried to stop thinking about you I honestly did but it only made me mad and act like a jerk towards you..and I'm sorry..I really am."

"It's okay. I'm honestly fine you didn't do anything to keep apologizing..it's just a lot of things wrong with me."

"Well..are you okay right now?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah..my head just hurts a lot."

"I'll go get the doctor then." He said standing up.

"No, sit down." He did as I said and sat down.

We sat there in silence for what felt like forever.

"How did you guys get here?"

"When you passed out the ambulance had to come and get you..Me and your friend waited until they came and a teacher and the nurse came too, and told us to go to class but we just ignored them. I was so scared..you scared me..When the ambulance came and took you we ran out the building with security running behind us and I got in my car and we followed the ambulance truck."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Your friend wouldn't talk to me in the car, I just told her to follow me when we ran out the building and she did."

"You guys are going to get in so much trouble!"

"It was worth it, you awake and I'm talking to you." I shook my head, and blushed knowing he did all that just to make sure I was okay.

"Can I get a doctor now?" I asked as my head started to pound.

Just as I said that my dad, mom and Maya came in looking worried.

"Harmony are you okay? What happened?" My mom asked rushing towards the bed. She gave me a sly hug and I assured her I was okay.

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?" Maya asked in a harsh tone referring to Dion, and rolled her eyes.

"Maya stop."

"No."

"Harmony who is this?" My dad asked mean mugging him.

"Maybe I should go." He said

"Yeah you should." Maya agreed.

"No stay." He looked at me and tucked his lip in and sat back down.

"Harmony—

"Mom, Dad this my...friend." I said and smiled at him. This would be new but I'm willing to give it a try. He smiled back at me, and it made me feel good.

"Are you serious Harmony? After what he did in the hall—

"It was so sweet. He waited when I passed out, and came all the way down here just to make sure I was okay."

"This has to be a joke. She cannot be serious." Maya went on which was getting on my nerves honestly.

"This is new Harmony." My mom said, and I nodded my head.

"I want to try things new."

"So what happened babygirl?" After all these years my dad has not stopped calling me that. Its kind of embarrassing but it would be weird if he stopped.