Family 💓

Old Pic of the Mercer family
Unedited

Laurens pov

Mom,when did you come? We smiled happily and took our turns hugging her .
She was standing there in her perfect professional clothes skirt with blouse like shirt and a blazer type coat.(I don't know how to explain their dresses,srry)
Our mom aka Sarah Mercer is very lovely looking 46 yr old woman with beautiful smile and loving nature.she has blonde hair which lily got and a little shade darker hair which I believe I ve got from both mom and dad.

I reached an hour ago..where were you guys...she looked at us with a tired but happy smile.

Oh mom...were you waiting for us ! Mom, I told you not to.go to sleep mom.you look really tired. I said to mom while lily hugged her tightly.

Lily was always a mommys girl while i was dad's.

My my beautiful ladies...

Speaking of the devil.

Daaaaad.... I squealed and jumped at him which he caught me effortlessly.he already expects this monkey behavior from me ...*sheepishly smiles*

Dad in all his professional suit , was a tall man with black hair standing at 5'9 and with perfect smile and of course blue eyes which I inherited😉.

Oh baby girl I missed you too

Lily hugged him by putting her hand around me and dad followed by my mom who completed our family circle.

Let's go somewhere...we have two days for chilling... freaking out...and just be lazy

Lily looked at me and conveyed her message..."you are bad influence on dad" .I winked at her. Nevertheless we hugged him more and did happy dances just thinking of you know"chilling out"!

So that's how we found ourselves in rollercoaster next day screaming our heart out.

"Hoo.oooo...I feel like I am flying" I shouted over the loud wind.

"Me too dr sis ...me toooooohhh"shouted lily.

We got lots of junk food from different stalls and ate it like food deprived persons.however lily eating these types of food with us makes us even happier.because uh huh...she is reaally a diet maintainer or whatever you call them...yeah...

We reached by midnight singing along with the songs from radio of the car.
You know what,i don't care what anyone thinks of me if I say this... but..I lovvvve my family.
Dad is fun...mom is a happy person...they both love us lots.