Mall n wonders

"Hey lils, sup?" I asked my little sister. What? I am five minutes older which is considered as older, duh.

"Um, Wanna join me for shopping? "she asked hesitantly already knowing the reply.

I groaned and replied "You know about my relationship with shopping. Right? I mean, you know Lauren and shopping will sound weird in same sentence Right?" . I scrunched up my nose to show a disgusting face.

I knew from the look she is giving me, she is not happy with my reply like all the times. That's when my sister's love appears.

"you know what Lils, let's go shoooopingg"I yelled out and jumped towards her making her laugh. There, better. Sad face doesn't suit her.

"it's okay if you don't want to go, I could just ask mom and... "she trailed of knowing that her answer would be same as that of me. Before you say anything mom lovves shopping but she doesn't have time for a walk and talk cuz she is always busy.

" NO... I will come with you! "I told her quickly.

She gave me grateful smile and went inside to change. Yeah, she changes her dress eventhough her current dress was enough to make guys swoon. Definitely not going there.

Pete said bye,since he was not fond of shopping no matter he is too fond of my lil sis.
I waited for her about 10...20...45....'1 freaking hour' to change!😒
Then we went to mall and bought so many dresses ,jeans,casuals,jeans,t-shirts,all pinky,rosy,flowery,blah n blah ...
She insisted I also buy some new wears so I thought ya I would like my new things... since you know new school new things...
I bought jeans in dark shades that goes with current trend and also some new tees n jackets...
We entered the food court with so much enthusiasm that I forgot to look around making me to bumb into a wall...or a man with so build and sooper tall.i looked up only to be entranced by a pair of stormy greyish eyes. Wow.
I didn't realize I am staring until someone cleared throat and it was a person coming behind me looking tired,poor man he looks he hadn't eaten for a week.I quickly said a quick sorry to both persons and tried to scramble from there to find lily.but to no surprise,fate was not with me,a hand in my upper arm bought me to halt.
"Hey,where do you think you are going?"and then he pointed me his white tee which I now stained with Pepsi which I guess have successfully spilled. Great.
I looked at him and smiled sheepishly and believe me I don't know why I felt shy all of a sudden...I mean I was never shy ...not once. This maybe because of his amazing hottness and such amazing eyes..yeah that's it.nothing else.he is just a intimidate person...phew!
And his voice...I mean he looks only my age but why does his voice sound so manly? o.O
"I am sorry....?"

He looked at me amused and shook his head and was about to say something but

"Alex ... hurry man .what is taking you long...."another person from the entrance asked him.they were also other boys with him.all around looking same age about 18..or so.

"Coming...see you soon princess"he whispered near my ear which causede me to shiver.
He smirked and winked at me then ran to his friends.

Hot hot hot

Uh...how did...see you soon ...did he know me...but we are new here...then how...I am confused.

"Hey lau...come here I ordered food"lily waved from a table one metre away.she was struggling to put the things in the table and so I came out of my riverie and helped her out.
We ate until our stomach is full .then rise to go with satisfied smile.we did some more shopping... u know accessories and footwears like sandals,stilettoes,boots,shoes etc

And lil just spent her pocket money to the point where she had not left with a single penny!why am I not surprised!😉

We went to parking place and placed all bags in the back.when I got into drivers seat ,I saw someone very familiar pass by near the door. I was not sure at first I was not sure that it was him but then I saw him turned around and wink at me then I was sure that it was him.

Wonderful Grey eyes

Oh..Did I mention Grey is my new favorite color !!!😉