Chapter 14

Joeli's P.O.V

This 11 hour flight is slowly but surely killing me. Being with these boys in a confined space for so long is a living nightmare. I can't get away and all I want to do is sleep but that is not an option. They all keep playing pranks on whoever falls asleep and I do not want to be a victim of that.

"I promise you JJ I won't let them do anything to you if you sleep." Grayson stated for the 3rd time in the last few minutes.

"No, I still don't trust you all. I'll only sleep if you all fall asleep before me." I stated with my mind set on that even though sleep was very tempting.

"Right boys, listen up. Little JJ needs to sleep so no playing any pranks on her. Got it?" He spoke rather loudly causing other passengers to turn around to 'sh' him which made me laugh. There were a collection of 'okay' and 'only for JJ' but it was enough to reassure me that I could sleep peacefully.

"You're my personal pillow." I whispered whilst resting my head on Grayson's shoulder. He started laughing whilst wrapping his arms around me.

"Sleep tight pretty girl." He whispered and then kissed my forehead.

...

"JJ wake up, we've landed." I heard someone whisper whilst poking my sides which made me squirm. I opened my eyes to see Grayson looking over me and Nate peeking over his seat to make sure that I was waking up.

"Hey." I smiled tiredly.

"You might need a jacket, it's gonna be cold when we get off the plane!" Nate informed me.

"I didn't bring one in my carry on." I groaned.

"Don't worry I have a couple so you can borrow one." Grayson offered which made me smile in appreciation however Nate had to make a comment – "When you say she can borrow one she thinks you mean that she can keep it, she's kept about 10 of mine." This made Grayson laugh.

"Well when I find them missing I'll know who to go to."

Once we had exited the plane I took it as my chance to elbow Nate which made him exclaim, "What was that for?"

"For being annoying! I have not stolen 10 of your jumpers." I said like a stroppy 5 year old with my arms crossed.

"Now, now, you don't want grumpy JJ to come out in front of your boyfriend do you?" He teased which caused me to elbow him again. This is what Nate and I are like. We tease each other like 5 year olds yet he can be very understanding when I need him to be.

"J your sister keeps physically assaulting me!" He shouted to Jack who was a bit further in front than us.

"J your best friend keeps being mean to me!" I shouted, following suit.

"Will you 2 ever stop bickering? I'm tired and don't want to hear it." Sammy said turning around to face us then facing in front of him again. He's always sulky when he's tired. This led Nate and I to pull faces behind his back but Nate's face was incredibly funny which made me laugh really loud.

"I know you're pulling faces at me." Sammy muttered. I quickened my pace so that I was next to him.

"You know we love you." I said whilst wrapping an arm around him which made him smile. He can never be mad at me.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Go and walk with your boyfriend." He verbalised which caused me to glare at him because Grayson isn't actually my boyfriend but I did as he said knowing who he meant.

I skipped over to Grayson and grinned at him. He sauntered away from Ethan and Gilinsky which was who he was talking to but I didn't intend on him doing that.

"Hey." He smiled.

"It's so nice to finally walk again." I grinned.

"I heard the bickering between you and Nate and how you pissed off Sammy." He laughed which made me giggle.

"Nate and I are like that a lot so I'd get used to it if I were you and Sammy's just tired. He gets grumpy when he's tired." I told him. Considering the flight I've just had to endure I am quite hyper right now, I think excitement is taking over me.

"It's nice how you all get along so well." He smiled.

"They're like my brothers, they've been there for me for as long as I can remember. But that has its downfalls because they tease me like any older brother does." I laughed, obviously it's not really a downfall. I tease them when the chance comes. He laughed too, obviously at the end part.

"They'd do anything for you." He whispered, I don't know if I was supposed to hear it so I pretended that I didn't so we continued to walk in a comfortable silence.

We finally reached the place where the tour bus is parked. It was huge. Although it was huge it didn't fill me with confidence that I would be, again, in a confined space with these boys. It's gonna be wild but I can't wait.

I was the 1st to enter and I ran straight to the bunk that I wanted.

"Bagsy sharing a bunk bed with my sister!" I heard Jack shout. I saved him the bottom 'bunk', although really they are just like holes in a wall, and I took the top one.

"Aw JJ I want the top." He whined.

"But I want the top!" I whined back.

"I'm older!" He argued.

"But Mom said you have to look after me and by making me sleep on the bottom bunk I'd cry and tell Mom you were being mean so I should have the top bunk." I argued smartly. I'm sure we sound like a pair of brats right now.

"Children. How about we flip a coin?" Sammy reasoned to which we shut up and nodded.

"Heads or tails?" He asked.

"Heads." I replied confidently. He flipped the coin and looked at it.

"Tails. Sorry Joey." He said with a slight from.

"I win sister, maybe next time." He cheered. I sat on my bed with a sigh.

"He always gets top. Just because he's older." I muttered.

"Hey Joey." I looked up to see Sammy in front of me, "How about me and you swap? You share with Nate and I'll share with your brother." My face lit up.

"Would you really do that for me?" I asked.

"Of course I would." He smiled.

"Thank you Sammy. I love you so much." I squealed and hugged him tightly. This may not seem a big deal to you but this is my bed for the next few weeks and for Sammy to do that for me make me appreciate how much of an angel he really is.

"I love you too my little Joey." I kissed his cheek and then ran and dived into Nate's bunk.

"Hi bunk bed partner." I cheered.

"Hi pretty girl. You're sharing with me now?" He asked tiredly.

"Yes I am, but you should get some sleep. Sleep tight dimples." He chuckled softly as I got out. I climbed into bed and thought about how exciting this experience is going to be.