Chapter 2

Joeli's P.O.V

Today has actually been great. I feel so comfortable around the twins already and that's strange for me. I usually take a while to warm up to people. The Jacks and I are about to leave, I think Gilinsky is staying at ours, he does that a lot. I've spent most of today with Hayes and the twins so right now I'm swapping numbers with them, not Hayes, I already have his.

"Make sure you keep in touch, we'll have to meet up soon!" Ethan said, giving me a hug.

"I will." I smiled and hugged him back. I probably won't, I'll be too scared of annoying him.

"Don't ignore us because we'll find a way of seeing you again." Grayson laughed, giving me a hug also.

"Dude, that sounds creepy." I laughed.

"Who said I didn't mean it that way?" He smirked and then started laughing, obviously joking.

"Bye Little JJ!" He waved from the door.

"Bye!" I shouted from the car before getting in it. Surprisingly Big JJ got in the back with me instead of getting in the front with Gilinsky.

I looked at him confused, "So you're close with the twins?" I nodded sceptically.

"How do you feel about them?" I looked at him strangely.

"What do you mean?" Why is he asking this?

"What are your opinions on them?" He smiled, I like it when he smiles because it reminds me of when we were younger, he would always smile that type of smile to let me know it's okay.

"I think they're great people." I shrugged.

"I'm proud of you JJ." He smiled, which confused me again.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't usually warm up to people so quickly, I'm glad you have." He smiled.

"Are you staying at ours Gilinsky?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I wasn't going to but I can do, if you want." He told me whilst looking through the mirror at the front.

"Can we have a movie night, just us 3?" I asked them both. We used to always do that but their schedule has been so busy lately we haven't really had the chance.

"I'm up for it!" Gilinsky smiled whilst my brother nodded. He turned to get food as on our movie nights we have lots of food.

Growing up with both Jacks has been the best for me, I don't know how I would cope without them so when they leave it's hard. I'm happy for them and I couldn't be prouder of them both but I hate being without them, that's just the way I am. Want to know what the worst part is? They leave for tour again soon and I'm stuck with my 2 friends which I love but I feel like they wouldn't notice if I just disappeared.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my brother grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the car, "What's on your mind Little JJ?" Gilinsky asked as he stood on the other side of me.

"Just about when you're on tour." I said without thinking. I never tell them how I really feel when they leave, I fake a smile and let them go. They don't need to worry about me when they're gone.

"Well we have a proposition for you, we weren't going to tell you yet but I think we agree that now is a good time." Gilinsky smiled. I looked at him, very intrigued about what he's about to say.

"We talked to our tour manager and he's letting us take you on tour." My brother said, as if it was nothing but I know he's playing it down on purpose. I squealed and hugged them both as they laughed, "I take it as that's a yes to coming with us?" Gilinsky laughed.