Another family visit

Start from the beginning

"Anything honey!" Mother was the first to chime. "Would you mind looking after farlan for a couple of days?" They looked between each other and nodded quickly. "Why though?" Kuchel innocently asked, not knowing that her young baby son was gonna be pounded into these very blankets very soon.

"Er- well, my... rut is coming soon. So we need somewhere where he can be safe without being here." My mother just smirked as Kuchel had a small blush on her cheeks, she looked over at Levi who wasn't facing them.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of sweetie, it's just se-" "yeah I know what it is, I have just had a child, you know. I wonder how I got him!" He squeaked sarcastically turning a deeper shade of red.

"Of course we'll look after him whilst you two bang!" now it was my turn to turn away and blush.

Kuchel handed farlan to my mother and she rocked him around a bit. Until he started to get agitated and started wriggling.

Levi took him back from them and faced the opposite way as farlan began suckling.

Levi's POV:

It was highly embarrassing that he was hungry now In front of my two mothers, I'd just fed him as well, he's a foodie.

He sometimes sucked too harshly, making me gasp out loud. Eren would always ask me what was wrong but it was embarrassing to say his tiny mouth hurt me sometimes.

"Is he making you sore?" Carla came up by my side which made me jump slightly.

I looked off shyly. "Try switching to each nipple, let him suckle one on one day and the other the next day." I might as well give that a try, he's sucking me dry nearly every day.

"Eren gets me a lot of food each day, so however much I eat it turns into his food too." I had noticed the extra pounds piling on after the mating ritual... that's eren's fault though, feeding me up.

"So when you go into rut, will you end up pregnant again?" I blushed and hunched my shoulder up uncomfortably. "No." "Maybe." Me and Eren both replied at the same time, Eren saying the later one in a hopeful voice.

"We won't because it hurt like hell pushing him out!" Eren pouted dramatically. "But-" "nope." "You won't know even your own name during your heat so you'll probably agree to wanting another one." "You'll be surprised I'm not as docile as you think I'll be in my heat. I've had them before." Kuchel and Carla was looking between our spat.

"But Levi, that changes once you have an alpha. Your body will want him and obey his every command. You don't have any control over what you do at all." My eyes widened, I'd been able to control it when I had it in the past, when I was alone just a toy would've made me finish nicely.

Carla and mother stayed until late, the weather had taken a turn for the worst and me and Eren had to offer them to stay the night, they were thrilled to spend the night in our house with their grandchild.

We called it a night, Carla and my mother had pleaded for farlan to lay with them.

I had allowed it until he started to whine for my milk. It wasn't very comforting that eren's rut was going start soon so his scent glands would give out strong bursts of aroused scent, it made me feel uncomfortable having my baby suckle on me as Eren was smelling like heaven behind me.

I'm surprised he didn't just grind on me then and there.

After farlan had had his fill Carla got up and took him back toward my mothers blanket.

"Levi... stop smelling like that." Eren whispered. "What?" I turned over to Eren with my back toward the two women. "Like your going into heat." "I can say the same thing to you, you smell good." "My rut might come even sooner than I thought." I panicked slightly. If our mothers were still here it'd make them uncomfortable watching their young boys sexing each other up.

"Mum, could you take farlan home in the morning as soon as possible, the rut might come earlier than I thought it would..." I heard her chuckle. "I wondered what that horrible smell was, of course sweetie. How long should I keep him, 1 week?" "If possible please."
"Well leave first thing in the morning, wake Levi up and let farlan eat then be on our way."

I handed Carla some bottles and stood in the corner privately. "Just in case he gets hungry on the way. You can feed him tiny bits of solid food for the week you have him, But could you chew it down for him before he eats it."

She nodded and took the bottle of milk and walked back over to Eren still smelling like sex. Although He was trembling slightly. "The storms gone down quite a bit... we could leave now?" "You just want him an extra day..." I smirked whilst she pouted. "You figured me out, Can we though?!" I sighed feeling like they were two children. "Fine fine but let him eat."

They left after farlan had begun to fall asleep. They carried him in a little basket full of his favourite blankets and his little bottle of my milk. Eren and I kissed his little head and watched them leave, Eren drug me inside as soon as he saw them at the end of the rocky street.

"I'm gonna miss him so much." Eren hummed in agreement. "Me too. He'll be fine with them, they love him."

A thought came into my head and I sprinted out the door. "Mother wait!" They stopped as they saw me running at them. "Please, please don't let kenny get near him." She nodded quickly when she saw my tears. "He'll stay at Carla's with grisha there, don't you worry baby." She hugged me comfortingly.

I ended it when I saw Eren standing in the door way smiling at me, I went back to Eren and nuzzled him.

"Kuchel, he goes near him, I kill him." Eren shouted at Kuchel who gulped but smiled after. "Get in line boy!" He smiled at her happily knowing I wasn't the only one he needed to be afraid of.

"Now can I do you?" I smirked. "I've been waiting for you to say that for so long, alpha." I moaned out as he sniffed my scent gland.