The Shadow

Things started to worse. The day i saw SALENDER man. I hate him. He ruin my life. My parents thought that am some kind of pysco. They even make decision to send me to Asylum. I hate that place. It sends chills down my spine. I always heard that if someone goes in their will not come alive. I explain to them that i saw him with my eyes. I sworn I saw him. I also make God promise to them but they just not billeve. They started to become worried about me. It's a week now.

I sometimes heard laughing and make fun of me noises. When am alone in my bedroom so i decided to sleep with my parents. The sending idea of asylum was my dad's. He is totaly worried. He saw me crying and talking to myself. I sometimes yell to I don't know why?. Well I hope this will over soon.

......................................

I've talk to my parents. Now I am going to school. Alex and Julie are worried too. I heard a group of boys and girls making fun of me and doing gossip. I have to ignore them cause it part of life.

I woke early on the morning and started to get dress up when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Mum came in. She was wearing night gown. The bags under her eyes were worse.

"Are you okey honey?" Mum said as she entered my room.

"Good morning mum! Yes am fully okey. I think i feel great." I said.

"Are you sure you want to go?"

" Yes I am."

"Okey"

She then left me alone in my room for hearing that stupid whispers. I take shower and started to wear my pants when i heard sweet voice singing an old song. It didn't bother me cause I thought it was my mum. I wear my shirt and pants and open my bath room door. I saw shadow.

It was scary shadow. A thin black shadow that was standing behind my bed. I feel my neck hair stand up. Suddenly the thin shadow started to crawl in my direction. It was like he is new born baby and can't walk. A group of wishpers fill the room. I wanted to run but i can't. The shadow was screaming i hold my ears and started to pray to God.

My mum came in. When I saw her and turn my eyes to the shadow it vanished.

"Are you okey?" She said.

"Yeah." I said .

I grap my bag from my bed and cross my mum. Who was looking to me suspicialy. When i reach to the breakfast table I heard her calling.

"Honey you forgot to comb your hair."

"I heard you mum. Am just coming."

"Take care off yourself young lady." Dad joked and I smile.

Once i was done to my breakfast i go to my room and brush my hairs. Then i go downstairs and say good bye both to my parents. I sat on my favourite seat on school bus. And think what happened this morning.
What was that thing? What does it wants from me? Was it my imagination? I hope it is and i pray to God.