"I also brought in the picture of your mom." Aki shyly said.

"Y-you did?" I asked.

She nodded and stood next to me.

"Thanks Aki-chan..." I hugged her and she seemed a little shocked but hugged me back. "I love you so much. I do t want you to go too."

"Don't cry Takumi, I won't leave I promise." She said kindly.

"Thank you, thank you..." I wept burying my face into her neck.

She kindly stroked my head and hummed a little. We stayed like that for awhile, I felt very tired but we had to finish the little party.

I stood up and wiped my eyes, "Sorry for being such a baby."

"No you weren't, I'm just glad that I was here to help some." Aki said smiling.

"Lets finish our mini-party, shall we?" I said taking my seat once again.

"Ok! But first you have to put your glasses on."

"Then put them on me." I said smiling.

"Fine, I will." She put the glasses on me. "There I'm done!" She shouted and retreated quickly.

"Haha, you're so cute Aki." I laughed.

"J-just open you're present! S-stupid T-Takumi." She mumbled.

I grabbed the bag and started to open it, "Hey Aki?"

"What?" She answered.

"I got something for you too." I said extending my hand towards her.

She looked at me questionably and grabbed the gift that was in my hand. She looked like a little kid in a candy shop. I smiled at her reaction to the ring I got her.

"Takumi, it's so beautiful." She said putting it on. "Thank you so much."

"No problem Aki. But you know it was really difficult to pick one out." I sighed.

She looked at me and then pouted. "You know you could have waited to open your present."

I got a dark green scarf with my name sewed into the end with lighter green characters. And I also got a sterling silver ring from her. I kissed the ring she gave me.

"I could have."

"Grr, Takumi!" She growled and pounced playfully.

"Hey let go of me A-Aki!" I laughed.

"Never surrender!" She shouted tickling me.

"N-no! A-Aki please, s-stop!" I said between laughs.

"Did you learn your lesson?" She asked pausing for a moment.

"Yes."

She eyed me not taking my answer for a valid one.

"Yes, master." I whispered into her ear.

She was shocked and I took my chance to pin her so she couldn't tickle me anymore.

"I got you now." I laughed.

"Takumi! That's not fair." She pouted and looked like she was going to cry.

"Sorry Aki." I said before kissing her.

She blushed and looked away. "Maybe you should think on what you say before you say it."

"I know what I said."

"Then why did you-"

"Because I love you. I wouldn't go anywhere without you, just like a dog and its master."

She hugged me and wouldn't let go. I hugged her back sighing.

I hope I didn't say anything wrong. But that's how I feel, I'm loyal to her and only her. Dad can say that he's picked out a bride for me and what not. But I don't care, he can do whatever. And if I have to leave the family name behind, well so be it. I will do anything in my power to protect her. Aki I can never let go of you, like the day into night. And the moon and stars. One cannot coexist without the other. So please whatever happens don't leave me alone.

"Takumi, can I know why you're here?" Aki asked looking into my eyes very seriously.

I was shocked, "What do you mean why am I here?"

"You're dad told me that you already had a fiancée." She said with teary eyes.

"My dad can't control my life Aki. He picked her out for me but no matter how hard I refused, he went along with it anyways. It's not legal unless I sign my signature on the waver. I would lave my family name if I had to."

"What about everybody else? And the girl, if she's your fiancée then you should stay with her. It's ok." Aki said trying not to sound sad.

"No, I will not go back. Aki she's just to link my family and another one together so my father can become richer. My whole family wants me to become the head after my father retires. But I don't want to do that. I want to do my own thing, live my own life. Aki I will never leave you. So please don't make me. I want to protect you. You're the only one besides my mother who knows who I really am. I don't want to hide..."

"Takumi, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Aki sobbed.

I hugged her tighter. "It's alright Aki. I knew you would find out at some time. So don't blame yourself ok?"

"Yea..." She said sniffling.

"Don't worry I will never leave you."

"I know you won't. But about you saying that you have to hide. I know a place where you won't have to. We can both live there."

"Where is it?"

"We'll it's an island. My dad and I found it awhile ago when we were flying back from one of his job interviews. It seemed mysterious and very few people lived on it. My father wanted to go back but could never find the exact location of the island."

"We'll do some research on it tomorrow ok? lets get some sleep for know."

She agreed and headed up to the guest bedroom. "Takumi can you come too?"

"Do you really want me to?"

"I know you won't do anything while sleeping."

I laughed and headed up the stairs as well.