Chapter 7

• 點播給 My friends and family and authors who gave me inspration

Chapter 7

I woke up to Takumi gently stroking my head. His eyes were still closed but he was saying something under his breath. I couldn’t make out what he was saying, when he was quiet for a few minutes he opened his eyes. He gazed ahead of him in a sort of trance.

I wonder what he is thinking of…maybe something important. Or about the people he is going to leave behind and going with me instead.

The car turned into a huge airport. I mean it was bigger than you could imagine.

“You ready to get onboard?” Takumi asked out of his trance-like state.

“You knew I was up?” I replied.

“Just a hunch that you were. Just so you know, there will be a business conference on the jet so we will have to stay in the back. Is that ok?” Takumi answered.

“I guess so. When did it turn so late at night?” I asked.

“We were sleeping and I guess we slept along the whole way. So we can sleep on the jet too, then it won’t take as long.” Takumi answered.

“Does sleeping have some sort of magic to it?” I joked.

“No, but it does seem to take less time than when you are physically active.” Takumi stated.

“Oh, so it does have magic to it.” I said.

“Sort of. Anyways we have to get on the jet before it takes off.”

“Ok, let’s get my kitty and our stuff then we can get on.” I smiled.

“Somehow you always make my day better.” Takumi smiled.

“I am just that good, you know I am.” I joked.

“Yes you are!” Takumi laughed.

We boarded the plane and sat in the back. It had only one bed though, Takumi said he would sleep on the floor. So I guess that was ok. The jet took off and we were in the air by no time.

“Hey Takumi.” I said.

“Hey, what?” He answered.

“Did you know that you like walk/talk when you sleep.” I bluntly stated.

“I do not.” Takumi blushed.

“Do too.” I said and went over to pinch his cheeks.

He grabbed my hands and would not let me.

“Do not.” He said still blushing. “Don’t pinch my cheeks either.”

“Aw. Takumi has a soft spot.” I teased.

I broke free of his grasp and started pinching his cheeks and tickling him.

“S—Stop! I—It’s not funny Aki!” He said in a raised voice.

“Sorry Takumi. I just wanted to play.” I mumbled.

"No its my fault, I shouldnt have raised my voice to yell at you. Sorry Aki." Takumi appoligized.

"Well I guess its alright...Only if you don't yell at me again for tickling you." I said.

He sighed and gave me a look that said: You really are going to try that again arnt you?

I nodded my head yes and made a big smile.

"Fine." Takumi answered.

Yay! Now I finally can have some fun on this long and boring plane ride. But Takumi is a really nice guy, despite his yelling for tickling. But anyways a good guy.

"So if you want anything to eat just ask me and I can go and get it for you. Thoes people out there are not very nice and I don't want you to get involved with them." Takumi said bluntly.

"Ok, anyways I am going to the magical place of sleep for awhile." I said.

"Yea, see you later." Takumi said.