8- Private Number

I love listening to Yuri's single^

Yuri = weekends ,
Vitya = all of us

Yuri = weekends ,Vitya = all of us

-

Yuri's POV

I was a child when I first watched him on the ice and was instantly captured by his beauty. The sight of his sharp blades hitting the pristine ice, making me clearly mesmerized by his graceful movements. Since then all I had ever wanted to do was to skate on the same ice rink that man had. He was my idol, figure, and inspiration. I even had my wall plastered with his pictures and named my dog after him. That man was my everything.

Was

Knock. Knock. Knock. "Yuuri!" A voice shouted out from the other room with a hint of Russian accent.

"Knock it off, Victor." I yelled only to get him knocked louder. I tried to cover my ears with my pillow to no avail.

"I did knock," he said obviously, "You have bad methods for waking up in the morning, don't you? Come on, the sun is up!" I slowly opened my heavy eyes while my body felt numb all over.

Sighing defeatedly, I forced myself out of the bed and quickly walked to the door. I slammed the door open and stared at his attractive face through the haphazard strands. "Good morning, Yuuri. Did you have a nice sleep?"

"Yeah, until you destroyed it," I muttered while the man eyed me and snickered.

"What's so funny?" I glared at him.

"You had a drool on yourself. Gosh Yuri, it had just slid off your adorable face." He playfully winked as my face flushed in embarrassment. I quickly brushed the drool with the back of my hand and tried to remain a poker face, to make sure that I looked like I hadn't just been ashamed with the situation.

"I don-"

I flinched when my phone vibrated in my pocket, I picked up and looked at the caller. Private Number. Again. "Hello?"

"Know your place" A voice threatened and I heard someone chuckle in the background before they hung up. I furrowed my brows and sighed.

"A prank call?" Victor looked down at me in concerned.

"More like a threat," I said in-matter-of-fact.

"You should just go block the number." Victor simply advised and I did what he told.

It's been two days since Victor has showed up in my house. Oddly enough, things were looking good and my worries were gradually fading. He unexpectedly did a great job as a father but that doesn't I've forgiven him. He hadn't explained anything but his purposes, so why should I? And judging from his demeanor, he wasn't planning to leave Japan anytime soon and that sucks. Major sucks.