Chapter 44

Damien's POV

I was shocked. I just stood still here and just looked at her car driving away from me. She escaped from me.

I smirked. That's my girl, she will do everything that she really wants to do. I guess I have to deal with her when I get home. I went to my car then opened it, as I close the door I saw Katherine.

Good thing that my car is tinted, I saw her talking to someone and handed an envelope to the guy but he rejected and the person is kinda familiar to me. I rolled my eyes when I saw her kissed the guy, same old Katherine. The guy blindfully accepted and they left going in different ways.

I heard my phone rang, "Hello." I answered.

"Damien." It's Allison. Her voice is very pleasing to the ears

"Yes?" I acted uninterested to teach her a lesson

"Can you help me? It is really important. If you don't help me, I will die." She said exaggeratedly

"What is it hon?" I asked

"My car's battery died. I am stuck here in 4th street on the way to the house." She said softly

"Okay I'm on way there. Just stay in your car so that you're safe." I said

"Thank you! Bye! Be safe." she replied happily

I hung up the call and started the engine then drove off. On my way to Allison, I saw Luca with his ex, Therese. I guess they are trying to build up their relationship again. When I reached the destination, I saw Allison's car. I parked my car at the side then checked my wife.

I knocked on the window, the door opened and Allison came out, still beautiful even if she is starting to get sweaty.

"Thank God you're here." she said smiling at me

"I'll call the driver to fix this and drive your car home." I said while dialling the driver's number on my phone

As I give orders to the driver, I saw Allison looking at the sky, I am mesmerized with her beauty and pureness, she is beautiful inside and out. I hung up the phone after telling the last order to the driver.

"Let's go home." I said

She looked at me then nodded happily. I opened the car's door for her and she thanked me with a smile formed on her lips.

When we reached our house, Allison ran as fast as she can entering the house.

When I entered, I shouted "Allison!"

"Yes?" She shouted back

"Where are you?" I asked following her voice

"Secret!" She said, "I'm hid----Aaahhhhh!" she didn't finish her sentence when she yelled

I immediately ran up to her following the screams and found her under the bed, crying.

"What are yo--- Why are you crying?" I asked concerned pulling her out.

"Spider, spider, spider wahhh!" she cried and hugged me, she gently rubs her head on my suit.

"I will throw that spider away, okay? Stop crying now baby. It doesn't suit you well but you still look pretty." I kissed her on the lips to stop her from crying then she stopped.

"I love you Allison. I will do everything to make you happy, remember that."

"I love you too Damien." she said with a smile, I wiped off her tears then kiss her again.

******************************************************************************************

Hi Guys, thank you for reading the new updates.

I love you for reading these, thank.you for your support.

-Sweetmarshall