Chapter 34

Allison's POV

We didn't go to Japan because of our fight and I am still mad at him! He is a jerk! He didn't even said sorry to me again and he keep on going home late. He said he is busy because of business deal.

It's already 10 in the evening and I am still in the hospital, We have an old man as a patient with his family, he is going to have medical test because he said he was not feeling so good. After the results, I went out to the waiting room but the old man's family member is not here but another patient is here.

"Can I help you, sir?" I said

The man looked at me, he is handsome. "Uh yes, I came here to inform you to come to my grandpa's room." he replied with a smile

"So you are the grandson of Mr. Lombardi." I asked

He nod, "I am Marcus Lombardi. Nice to meet you, Ms. Kelley or known now as Mrs. Allison Romano."

I looked at him, "Nice to meet you Mr. Marcus." I smiled at him

"Just call me Marcus. My grandpa's room is room 326." he said

I nod then we went to room 326. While in the elevator, I can feel that someone is staring at me and it is got to be Marcus because we are the only one inside the elevator. The ride is kinda quiet and it is making me feel uneasy.

When we arrived, we were greeted by the other family members of Mr. Lombardi. I gave them the test and told them to ask the doctor to study the test but I explained them the things that I found in the test.

"Thank you Ms.Kelley . You're very kind and beautiful, I hope my grandson, Marcus will find someone like you." Mr. Anton Lombardi said, my patient

"You're welcome Mr. Lombardi. Thank you for your compliment too and I hope your grandson will find someone who will love him." I smiled, " I will go now."

On my way to the door, it opened then Marcus came in. "You're leaving?" he raised an eyebrow

I nod. "Goodbye." I smiled at him

He held my arm causing me to stop, "Let me take you home.----" he was cut off when my phone rang, I took my phone and saw Damien calling.

"Excuse me." he let go of my hand then I exited the room and answered the call.

"Thank God you answered!" he said. Woah he's worried about me. He cleared his throat, "So what time are you coming home?"

"Uh-actually I am going home now, I am just going to get my things in the laboratory." I said while waiting for the elevator to open.

"Wait there, I will pick you up. Wait me in the main entrance." he said and the elevator opened so I stepped in.

"Okay thank you. Be safe." I replied. "You're welcome." he said on the line then hang up

As I came inside the laboratory, I took my bag then checked if I left something in the lab. When I stepped out the door, I saw Damien and Marcus facing each other.

"Damien, I thought I am going to wait you at the main entrance?" they both looked at me. I noticed Damien is holding a three roses and he gave it to me 'So sweet!' I accepted it and he smiled, "Thank you." then I smiled at him

He pulled me and gave  me a light kiss on my lips, "Glad you like it. Let's go." I nod

I looked at Marcus and he smiled at me, "Goodbye Allison." he waved his hand

"Bye." I smiled back

Then me and my husband exited the hospital. "Thank you for picking me up and for the roses, Damien."

He hugged me tight, "Anything for you, wife."

********************************************************************************

So how was it? Hope you like it!

If you have suggestions, please comment.
If you like it, please vote and comment.

Love lots, lovelies