Chapter 38

Have any suggestions? Please tell me, thank you...

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Allison's POV

Damien and I are going on a date! A great news for me! I know that it is an unplanned date because he told but it is okay, at least I am with him and spend my time with my husband.

We went to the mall, he told me that he want to see me buy clothes or for short, we are going to have a shopping spree today. Well it's been months since I shopped new clothes for me.

"Okay, I need new bag so we are going to the bag section." I dragged him to a store and he laughed

I've spent thirty minutes to buy three bags in this store because the bags are all beautiful but these three are the best bags and they are the latest so I took them. I didn't let Damien pay for my bags because I told him that, "I have money, I got it."

When we went out the shop, Damien dragged me to a store that made me blush. We are in the Victoria Secret shop, he told me to buy some lingerie and other products of it.

"I don't want and I don't need these lingeries." I told him then cross my arm on my chest

"You need them honey, okay? So go choose and I'll buy for it." he smiled at me

I glared at him but I lose so then let a sigh. I went to the shelves then picked some cute lingeries.

"Damien, I'm finished." I shouted but in a whispering manner and he looked at me then smiled.

We went to the counter to pay, the cashier obviously looked at my husband. Well- I don't blame her, my husband is very handsome but this girl is totally undressing him with her eyes, she need to stop.

"Hey miss, can you make it faster? My wife is already waiting." Damien said coldly and the cashier bowed her head because of embarrassment.

I hugged Damien then he hugged me, he is so cute and sweet. "I love you."

"I love you too." he said then kissed me on the forehead.

After we went to Victoria Secret, we decided to eat in a fast food chain. While we eat, we talk to each other like we just met each other today. We decided to look for more clothes even Damien let me to choose for his clothes and shoes, I felt like his mother.

While I was choosing clothes in the rack at the department store, Damien said he will take seat on the chair around the corner, I let him since he is bringing a lot of shopping bags and he is a man, they don't like shopping unless it is necessary.

"What are you doing?" Damien asked irritatedly

"Choosing clothes, why?" I asked

"Get away from me you-slut!" He shouted

"What?! You called me-" I turned to look at him and saw a woman kissing my husband

My blood boiled, How dare this girl!

I grabbed Damien away from the woman and pushed her, "How dare you kiss him! He is my husband!"

"I am his first love! His ex girlfriend!" the woman shouted back, She got the nerves!

"I am his wife, his present and future!" I yanked her hair and pushed her till she fall

I grabbed Damien's hand and walked out the mall. I can't believe that woman come back. "We are going home." I commanded

"No were not! No one can boss me around." He grabbed his hand away from me

"Listen to me Damien!" I said softly, I became to feel dizzy

"Where's your fighting spirit now Allison?" he mocked me

I leaned against the wall, my breathing started to become heavy. "Damien, I don't feel good."

Damien went to me and hugged me,"Let's go home or do you want to go to the doctor?"

"Home." I replied

We went to his car, he placed the shopping bags at back then he rode. He started to drive home. It was a quiet ride since we don't feel like talking to each other because of what happened a while ago.

I really don't feel well. My breathing is still heavy, I can't breathe properly. I gripped my dress and closed my eyes. "We're here." Damien said, "Don't move, I'll carry you."

"Okay." I smiled at him and he smiled back