Chapter 16

Damien's POV

Allison and I were talking about our interests and we have some things in common and we really find it amusing. She kept on telling stories about her experiences and I love to hear them.

Then suddenly, we were interrupted when someone is calling me. I looked at my phone and saw Katherine calling.

What does she want?

I ended the call and looked at Allison. She just smiled. We continued eating and we were silent now.

The aura turned different. Wow! Thanks Katherine for calling me, you ruined the mood. But I am in deep thoughts, Why is she keep on calling me. We ended our relationship and she was the one who ruined it at the first place.

Allison cleared her throat and talked. I didn't quite understand what she said so I just nod to reply.

Until I snapped on my deep thoughts, I heard the water running at the kitchen. Allison is washing the dishes. So I went there and have her my plate.

When I looked at her, she smiled. I want to hug her and kiss her.

I walked out the kitchen. I heard her sigh. What have I done?

My phone rang.

My assistant is calling me.

"Hello." I said

"Sir. Mr.Harrison is here in your office. He said he want to talk to you about some matters." my assistant said

"Tell him to wait. I am busy on something." I said and ended the call

I looked around the house and it seems empty and quiet.

"Allison! Allison!" I called her

There is no response.

Until I heard the gate opening. I opened the door and saw Allison walking out and called a taxi.

"Allison!" I shouted

She turned back. She smiled and waved her hand at me and rode the taxi.

Good work Mr. Romano. The girl you have invited in your house left without you noticing.

I rubbed my forehead and sighed. Guess I have to go to the office again to meet Mr. Luca Harrison.

I opened my car and drove off to my office.

Allison still replaying in my mind. The moment that I hugged her, the smell of her hair, the moment she kissed me on my cheeks, when she cooked, talked and laughed,

Why do Katherine have to call and bother me again when I am happy now?

What does she really want? We were over.

My grip on the steering wheel tightened. I hated the thought that Allison left without saying goodbye to me.

I will get you back Allison.

As I arrive, I went to my office and saw Mr. Harrison sitting on the couch.

"Damien." he said standing up

"Luca. When did you get here?" I asked

"Yesterday." he simply replied "So, I heard that you are getting married. To the daughter of one of your business partner."

"How did you know?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him

"Secret." he laughed

I just looked at him. He is my friend, a close friend and he is kinda weird. I don't know why we became friends.

Luca tapped my shoulder. "Dude. Lets have some fun. Let's go to a first class bar to welcome me back and for your sudden engagement." he laughed again

"Sure, lets go" I laughed with him and headed out.

Time to have a little fun tonight.