10

Shane POV
I did it. I can't believe I got up the courage and did it. I love her so much. Y/N is in the backyard waiting for uno to do his "business' Today we are staying at home and cathing up on some work. Y/N has sent the first 4 chapters of Lost to the publisher. I filmed a couple of videos and now im watching an episode of big brother and eating the tacos Y/N made. Uno runs into the side of the couch. I laugh as he looks up at me. "What's so funny?" Y/N ask. "Nothing." I say pulling her on the couch. She smiles at me and kisses me. "I love you." I say. I see a light blush form on her cheeks as she says it back. "Taco?" I ask her. "Im okay." She says.
"Your loss." I say with a mouth full of taco. She lets out a snort. I laugh again. She looks at me with stern eyes. I pull her on top of me. She wraps her legs around my waist as she kisses me. I immediately kiss her back. I bite her lip gentley. She lets a quiet moan escape. I open my eyes to see lisa standing there. I quickly pull Y/N back next to me. She immediately relises whats happening. "I'm back!" Lisa sneers. "You need to leave." Y/N says standing up.
"It's my house. And...and Shane loves me." She says pulling a knife out from under her shirt. Y/N falls back onto the sofa. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask quickly pulling Y/N into me. "You left me for this slut." Lisa says pointing the knife at Y/N. "No, I left you because you acted like a fucking whore and cheated on me." I say. "Then lets see how you like your life without her." Lisa says stabbing the knife into Y/N's side. She falls to the ground. I Shove Lisa away and fall to Y/N. She looks up at me. I kiss her and apply pressure to her wound. My mom walks in. "Shaney..I.. Oh my goodness what happend. I'll call for help." My frantic mother says. I hold Y/N's chilled hand as she becomes paler and paler.

-----
This was suppose to be a little shorter! My apologies!