8

Your POV

Joey turns his head with an immediate blush. Daniel just burst out laughing. "So you guys want to collab?" you ask. You wait for a response but then see Joey starting at your arms. Shane walks over and pours him a glass of water. He sees your discomfort and wraps his arms around you waist.
He kisses your collar bonr.

Shanes POV
"Joey." I say. He looks at me. I shake my head saying no. He nods. I kiss Y/n's cheek and we all walk to the living room. We decide to do a truth or dare. Shane send out a tweet and after an episode of Big Brother we start to film. We film for everyone's channels and we all go out to eat. Joey and Daniel leave while you and Y/N are both at the house. I'm in the backyard waiting for uno to do his business. Y/M and I haven't talked about the argument and I really hope she doesn't bring it up. Uno finally finishes so we go back inside. "Hey baby." I say missing Y/N on the cheek. She is in a pair of shorts and one of my shirts. Her hair is tyed up and her face is bare. She has started a new job working with a publisher. She has started her first book called Lost. She has been working on it for a few hours. I decide to film a video for tommorow so Y/N and I can have the day to ourselves. I do a around the world taco bell video. When I walk in the living room I see Y/N asleep with her head in her hands. I chuckle to myself and pick her up, carrying her to the bedroom. Her eyes flutter open. She smiles and leans up. Her lips press against mine. "I love you." I say setting her on the bed. "I love you too." She yawns. She slides her shorts off and slip under the covers. I soon find myself staring at her. I can't help it she's so beautiful. "Like what you see? " she grins." I always like what I see." I chuckle kissing the too of her head and sliding under the covers with her. She rolls over and looks at me. I kiss her. She pulls away and starts kissing down my neck. I throw the covers to the bottom of the bed. She sits on my waist indicating it's going to be a long night.

--------

As most of you may know Shane is in a relationship with a male. I encourage it. If he is happy you should be too! Were his supporters not his haters!