2

Your POV

Your sitting in Shane's apartment. Well actually it's the living room. You have decided to tell the viewers about the two of you  being together. You have been together for a month. Your hair is in light curls and you are wearing a blue and white stripes top with jeans and high heel boots. Shane is wearing a pair of kaki shorts and a red top. His hair is wild. He turns on the camera and does his intro. "Hello everyone..... I have a huge announcement." I have a girlfriend. That's when he signals for you to sit next to him.  You sit next to him. "Everyone this is  Y/N , my beautiful girlfriend". " Hello everyone you say doing an awkward wave to the camera.""So Y/N and I posted a tweet for a Q and A about an hour ago so here are some questions you asked us. " Shane smiled at you. You open his twitter account. "Wait Y/N first ,"Shane said . "What ?" you ask. He leans in and kisses you. You blush as he pulls away. "Now on to the questions you blurt." Shane laughs at your sudden outburst. You slightly face palm yourself.
Kammm•you_35  ask Shane will you ever actually settle down and start a family or are you gonna be a loner for the rest of your life? You laugh a little while asking the question. Shane laughs along. What's your answer babe You ask. Well in a lot  of my videos I joke about having kids but honestly I do want to wake up to a wife and kids Shane says. You kiss him on the cheek and move on to the next question.
      Anna_69 ask Shane would you ever date a fan? You look at the floor smiling. Okay Story time Shane says. "Y/N and I actually met at a dollar store... She works there. She said she was a huge fan and honestly I couldn't believe it. She was so beautiful. I felt connected Shane said. "You blush. "It was my dream come true" you whisper. So the answer Anna is yes I would date a fan. Shane says. "Next question" he whispers.
  Catty-Chick-Taco4 ask Shane will you Fuck me. You laugh after reading the question. Shane does too. "I'm gonna ABSOLUTELY !" Shane laughs. You simply roll your eyes. "Last question," you say scrolling through his twitter.
     BLUEWAFFLES_78102 ask  Shane  you said on this twitter post you and your gf are doing a Q and A well have you fucked her yet? You blush deeply. "No we have not slept together yet " Shane says. "Okay everyone thanks for watching have a nice day and please subscribe because I make new videos every single day BYE. " Shane says turning off the camera. You are still blushing a little. "Are you hungry?" you ask shane. "Yeah, are you?" he ask. "Yeah ,you can go edit your video and Ill cook!" you say. "Thanks babe." he says pulling you up. He presses his lips into yours. You back into the couch. Falling onto it. Shane hovers over you. He kisses you again this time  forcing his tongue in you mouth. You wrap your legs around his waist. His tongue winning dominance. Shane pulls away burin his head in the nape of your neck. You play with his hair. He kisses your collar bone leaving a small but noticeable love bite. Shane you giggle. He looks at you and smiles. His hair falling over his eyes. You move it out of his face and kiss him again. I love you Y/N he whispers. I love you too Shane. He kisses you again and rest his head on your shoulder. Do you want food? You ask him. Later he says rolling you over so your on your side. He kisses your neck and lays next to you. He wraps his arms around you. You giggle when he plays with your hair.  Okay I gotta go edit he groans . You lets your legs fall from around his waist. He plants another kiss on your lips and walks to his bedroom. You get up and start to cook. You cook two hamburgers, fries and you bake some brownies. You set the table and pour to glasses of coke . Shane you yell. Coming babe he says. He slides to a chair I his socks . He sits in the chair and starts biting into his burger. Did you get it edited you ask. And uploaded he says. Good you say finishing the burger. You slid on your name tag and grab your purse. Have a good day at work babe Shane say kissing you. You get in your old car and drive to the store. Y/N get your ass back here if you want your pay check your boss Greg says. You walk back to his office. He hands you a check for 300$. Um Greg I think you docked a zero off of my paycheck you say. Yeah we'll Mrs.Ann said you were to slow and gave you abad report if you don't like it find somewhere else to work. I will you say sharply stuffing the check in your bag and throwing the name tag at him. You get in your car and smack the steering wheel. You drive back to Shane's. When you walk in you see Lisa's car in the drive way. Great. You walk into the house and see Lisa kiss shane. You slam the door. Shane gets wide eyed and says y/n !!!! I swear she came on to me. You walk up to Lisa. Awh are you upset she mocks. You punch her in the face. She clutches her nose. Shane stands up. He's mine bitch you say. Shane looks down at you and kisses you. I believe you but don't let me find out it was the other way around you say to Shane. Lisa stands up. I'll be back she says walking out of the door. Your home early Shane says. That's because I quit you say. Why Shane asked. Because my boasters of a boss ripped me off  you say through gritted teeth. Shane what am I gonna do now I can't pay for a house or food or a car you say through tears. You can move in with me and start a YouTube channel he says. Okay you say kissing him once again.