3

Your POV

Hello everyone you say to the camera. My name is Y/N. As most of you know I am Shane Dawson's girlfriend. We'll he persuaded me into starting this channel so let me tell you some facts about me.
(A/N: so sorry if these are inaccurate .)
Fact number 1: I am a 23 year old female.
Fact number 2: I am from (home town)!
Fact number 3: I went to (university)!
Fact number 4: I'm a 100% cat / dog person.
Fact number 5: my favorite color is (color)!
Now that you know some things about me I'm going to answer some questions off of twitter. So let's get started. You then drop your phone. "Damn"  you say with a laugh. Shane laughs from the bed. You pick it up and see that your phone is cracked across the screen. You show the camera and make a crying face. You then carry on to the questions.
Racheal_Bonnie7: Y/N what is it like dating a YouTube star.... Are you in it for the fame?
Racheal, dating Shane is kinds like dating a man child. He is very romantic but childish and no I'm not in it for the fame.
Sadie/Deondrey11: what's the sex like?
We'll um I wouldn't know we haven't had sex yet you say.
Catty-Chitty/45: are you a virgin? Shane sets up on the bed and looks at you. You sigh. Yes I am you say
"Last question!" Shane yells.
Greyfoxredbutt5: 1 your so pretty. Shane Is so lucky. Are you going to collab with Shane and others?
I don't know maybe in the future you say.
Okay everyone here is the end of the video I will be making new vids every Monday Thursday and Saturday just remember someone loves you bye you wave to the camera and cut it off. You quickly edited the video and then the thumbnail. You post it to your channel and link the Chapstick challenge video You made on Shane's channel in the description. Shane then picks me up and sets me on the bed. "Shane." You giggle. He kisses you rougher this time. A quiet moan slips out as he kisses you swiftly while removing your shirt. You lay back so he is hovering over you. He throws your shirt to the floor and begins slowly kissing down your body. You sit up, slowly beginning to remove your bra. Soon after you become self conscious, covering your chest with your arms. "Baby." He whispers gently pushing away your arms. "You're perfect." He whispers, lightly pecking your lips. He removes his shirt, swiftly with one hand. He doesn't have a lot of muscle or a toned chest but you didn't want any of that you only wanted him.

Shane's POV
I kiss Y/N once more. She's absolutely addicting. I gawk over her nude appearance. She's stunning, her curves, her long / short hair. The way her (e/c) eyes sparkle in the light. I push away her arms. She reluctantly moves them. "You're perfect." I whisper, lightly kissing her. I remove my shirt, keeping the fact of my self consciousness a secret. I pull her closer to me, running my fingers down her body. Chill bumps arise along her. I lay her gently down on the bed placing her hands behind her head. Taking my tongue and lightly trailing down to her underwear line. I play with the hem, teasing her a bit. "Tease." I hear her groan. I smirk and practically rip off her underclothes. ( I will be referring to him and her as the genders private area. ) I lightly twirl my tongue around her. Y/N gasp pushing my head down causing me to go farther. She moans, loudly. I insert a finger, still using my tongue. Out of the corner of my eye I see her gripping the sheets. I go up to kiss her again, looking into her begging eyes I ask for reassurance. "Are you positive?" I ask slipping off my boxers. "Y-Yes." She stutters squeezing my hand. "If it hurts to bad and you want me to stop, please tell me." I whisper. "Okay." She says spreading her legs. I open the nightstand pulling out a condom. I apply it and align myself with her. I press myself in slowly. Y/n winces digging her nails into my back. I begin to thrust slowly, stripping away her purity. A tear slips from her eyes. "Do you want me to - No." She cuts me off. "Keep going." I continue at the same pace for awhile until she moans. "Faster Shane." I begin going at a faster pace. Going a little faster and a little harder. "Sh-Shane." She moans. I speed up, a groan arising from my throat. "There." She moans gripping down my back. I go harder and deeper into her warmth. "I'm gonna." Y/N moans just before I feel her let go. I continue at a pace just before finishing.
"That was amazing." Y/N pants, slinging her arm over my nude body. I laugh, kissing her forehead before falling asleep in her arms.

Hi everyone! So, if you can tell I've been changing some things and basically improving this story! I hope you enjoy! Please leave your feedback in the comments! Also, I am doing story suggestions! Leave the name of your story in the comments and I will read it and give you my feed back! Feel free to share this story ! ❤️