She smiled.

As long as my sister is happy, I'm happy...

------

I arrived at my classroom and looked around.

Everything was quite normal, nothing out of the ordinary.

Suddenly a girl from my class spotted me and immediately ran to my direction.

"Mikazuki-san! Serinuma-san is looking for you." She told me.

I raised an eyebrow.
She is? Why?

I looked at the clock.
8:32

I'll just confront her at lunch time.

-----

I saw Kae-chan and her friend Akane, talking to each other near the stairs, I slowly approached them.

"Serinuma-san, you asked for me?" I asked.

"Ah! Ayano-chan! We were just talking about the cosplayer dressed up as Sebastian!"

I looked at her confused.
"So..ah, what does that have to do with me?"

She looked at me as if I had two heads.
"Because you were C---" I immediately clamped my hand on her mouth and shot her a quick glare.

She immediately got my message.

"Ah, sorry Ayano-chan, A-chan, Ayano was celebrating her ah..relative's birthday, and his name just so happened to be named Sebastian, and I--uh thought it might be funny if her cousin Sebastian dressed up as Sebastian..from Grey butler and it might actually be him." Kae-chan sputtered out.

I applaud her on how she could make such a quick lie so fast.

Akane just looked at Kae skeptically.
"Okaaay, but anyways, did you take a picture?"

A picture?

"Oh no! I forgot, I don't even know his name, I wish I could've snapped a picture, the cosplay was amazing!" Kae said.

"I'm glad to hear that, but...." A new voice said trailing off.

We instantly looked up at the stairs and saw...the guy cosplaying as Sebastian.

N-No way...H-He's a student at our school?

He slowly descended from the stairs.
Our eyes were all on him.

My eyes widened.

"But you're free to take a picture now." He--No, She said.

"Y-You're a girl!?!"

She simply smiled at us as my mouth dropped open.

And at that moment I realized, that the boys were here as well....and.
They looked kind if relieved.

----

We were walking around, I couldn't hear anything..since I was stuck in my thoughts but I wasn't that deep inside, I was able to hear her name..Nishina Shima, I guess.

"Ah, of course, all of you are free to come as well." She said breaking me out of my thoughts.

I had a confused look on my face as all of them agreed in coming.

I'm missing out...what's happening?

Shima left us to go back to her class.

I was still standing there confused.

"You're coming too, right Ayano-chan?" Kae-chan asked with a smile, suddenly I saw sparkled everywhere and the boys were in awe. .except Mutsumi-senpai.

How the hell could I see sparkles? Is that even physically possible?

"She won't come, I'm pretty sure she'd just stay at home read, do her homework, practically everything a nerd does." Nanashima said.

I glared at him, but a smirk slowly formed on my lips...

"Actually...I'm going to come, too." I said, I have no idea what I've just agreed to, and I have no idea where we're supposed to go, but I would do this if it means ticking that jerk off.

"You really will, Ayano-chan?" Mutsumu asked surprised.

I smiled at him.
For some reason...I feel like I've known him from somewhere..not in school...but like I've known him many years ago... But that's probably not possible, I don't remember any one named Asuma Mutsumi in my childhood.

"Yes, It might be..fun." I told him.

Shinomiya, Nana, and Igarashi had looks of uncertainty.

"That's great! Then we could all go together!" Kae-chan exclaimed.

Those three immediately blushed when she smiled.

My eyes narrowed.

I see...they might be here with her because of her looks..quite pathetic.

They're those type of guys that go after people with good looks..I don't remember seeing them go after her while she was still..fat.

But then again...maybe I'm just assuming, Kae-chan is kind and sweet, maybe they like her for her personality.

I looked at Nana.

Or maybe not..

Then I looked at Mutsumi.

Or...maybe they are..

I sighed.

But I sure do wonder what would happen tomorrow.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
…………………TO BE CONTINUED
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶