CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5:

When we arrived at the train station, I saw the usual scene.

It was quite packed, but it looks like there are less people here than last year.

I sighed.
I wasn't fast enough, now I couldn't possibly get home on time, dad and my little sister would be worried.

But then I remembered the anime merchandise I have in my hands and I smiled.
But then again...it's all worth it.

My smile grew even wider.
Imagine the things I could do, new things I could read, new otome games I could pla----

"I knew you were crazy, but stop smiling like a lunatic, it almost makes me think you're planning a murder...but you don't look like you could do much." Nanashima said, breaking me out off my inner happy thoughts.

I glared at him.
"Actually..I'm planning a funeral, And its yours."

He glared at me again.

"Break it up you two, we could never get a ride if you guys keep arguing." Kae-chan said.

I shot him a glare and looked away.
I definitely hate him, I despise him, I abhor him, I don't even know what I've done to him! It makes no sense.

"Maybe I should take a different train, I don't have to wait on the same train like all of you." I said and adjusted my glasses.

"But if you do that...." Igarashi started but ended up trailing off.

"If you do that, Ayano-senpai, you'll probably wait five more hours." Shinomiya finished for him.

"They're right, you should go with us." Mutsumi said.

I don't want to admit it...but they're right, I don't want to waste an extra five hours, I don't want to run out of manga to read.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.
"Okay then, but...how could we get a ride, now?" I asked as I watched people immediately run to the new-come train.

Their mouths dropped open.
"Oh No!"

I sighed even more.
Looks like I'd still be waiting an extra five hours...this is absolutely horrific.
Just my luck.

------

It has been a few hours.

And to be honest...
They were quite annoying.

"This is all your fault! Now we're stuck here waiting for a train that Only God knows when it comes!" Nanashima yelled right in front of my face.

I rolled my eyes for the 100th time, he's been saying that so much, I practically memorized the whole thing in my head.

"Stop blaming her, Nana, you're the one that agreed to go to this." Igarashi said and continued to drink his can of soda that he just bought earlier.