The Beginning

It was a sunny day in Peaceville and Corey's garage was wide open to invite his friends in.

"Hey there everyone, come on in" said Corey, as everyone started walking inside. Laney got on to her bass, Rocky sat next to her and strummed on her electric guitar, "Electric Yellow", Kon was watching tv with Kin by his side, and Corey was hanging out on the stage, watching Laney and Rocky.

"So Rocky, I've heard about your crush on Kon" said Laney. "Umm...can you keep it down? I don't want anyone knowing" whispered Rocky, as she started blushing.

"Hey, at least he won't be as oblivious as Core" said Laney. "That's true" said Rocky.

"It feels great to have you here. Especially another girl since I'm the only one" said Laney. "That's true and I think the same. Sometimes Lanes, it feels like we're sisters at some points" said Rocky. "I notice that, we have many things in common" said Laney.

Corey got up and walked over to Laney and Rocky. "What you guys up to?" asked Corey. "We're just talking about stuff" said Rocky. "Sweet" said Corey, as he smiled.

Kon and Kin than come over and sit down next to them on the stage.

"So do you guys wanna rock out of something? I've been waiting all night" said Kin. "We're gonna need lyrics first" said Laney, staring at Corey.

"We don't have a big gig today. We won't need lyrics Lanes. It's just practice" said Corey. "Still, we might need some just in case" said Laney. "Lanes, I can cook up a good batch of them. I know how to write lyrics" said Rocky, elbowing Laney. "Alright" said Laney.

"Let's rock!" yelled Kon, as they went to their instruments and started playing.

"Hey guys, something isn't feeling right here" said Corey, as he stopped playing. "Yeah, I have that feeling as well" said Kon. "Same here" Kin said as well.

"What's going on you three? Are you ok?" asked Rocky. "Yeah, but I have this voice in my head that's saying that we need to kick one of you two off of the band" said Corey.

"What?!?!" said Laney.

"I know, but we're gonna have to get rid of one of you" said Kon. "Where did you get this voice in your head from?" asked Rocky. "I don't know" said Kin.

*flashback*
Kin's and Kon's house- 12 AM

Kin and Kon were asleep in their beds. A shadow crawled on to the ceiling and looked down at the two boys.

"Perfect" it said, as it hung from the ceiling from its tail.

It than spat a black liquid into Kin's and Kon's ears and smiled. "That will help me break your band apart" it said, as it crawled out the window.

*end of flashback*

"I totally don't know" said Kin.

"I've go the same feeling as well. I'm sorry, but one of you has got to go" said Kon.

Rocky walked up and stared at the boys. "I'll go. I want Lanes to stay..." said Rocky, as Kin covered her mouth.

"Laney, your going" said Kon. "But, but..." said Laney. "Rocky is staying with us. She knows how to rock out" said Corey. "That's why she's got rock in her name" said Kin.

Laney grabbed her bass and started making her way towards the garage door. She started tearing up and Rocky quickly ran up towards her.

"Lanes!" called Rocky.

"Rocky...what is it?" asked Laney, as she turned around. "I'll find out what's going on. I want you to do me a big favor" said Rocky, wiping away Laney's tears. "What is it?" asked Laney.

"I want you to join the Newmans. I know this might be hard to do since they're our enemy band, but you gotta be brave. I still want you to play and be part of a band. I want you to be the best bass player I know" said Rocky.

Laney started tearing up even more and hugged Rocky. Rocky hugged her back and started tearing up. "I'm gonna miss you" said Rocky. "I'm gonna miss you too" said Laney, as she let go of Rocky.

"I'll see you soon" said Rocky, as she waved at Laney. Laney waved back at her and headed towards the Newman's garage.

As she got there, Larry was outside the garage, crying.

"Larry, what's wrong?" asked Laney. "Carrie ki-kicked me out of the band" said Larry. "Larry, I've experienced the same thing as well. Core, kicked me out of the band, but I've had a little speech from my friend and she told me to join the Newmans" said Laney.

"I thought you hated the Newmans" said Larry, as he stopped crying. "I do hate the Newmans, but Rocky still believes that I can be the best bass player she knows. She gave me some hope" said Laney.

"Rockster tried to cheer me up as well before I left. He gave me hope, but I don't know what to do" said Larry.

"How about you go join Grojband? They're gonna need a new bass player" said Laney. Larry looked at her and smiled. "Alright I'll give it a try" said Larry, as he stood up.

"Thanks Laney for the help" said Larry. "No problem, just try to keep Rocky happy" said Laney. "I will and keep Rockster's spirits up" said Larry. "Gotcha" said Laney.

The two of them split to they're rival's garages and as they got there, they're double-ganger buddies opened the garage for them.

This was the beginning of a new start for Larry, Laney, and their new buds.