Ch.8

'She's right' Dylan said as he rose up from the couch and the hoe just gave a me a 'hah in your face bitch'  look. I looked at him in shock I didn't think he'd take her side but I see how it was.war has begun

'Is she now ?' I questioned and raised my eyebrow.

'Yeah so I suggest you calm yourself' he said and gave me stern look. I knew what this was all about he was getting back at me for the other night this son of a bitch. He was getting on my last nerve and the only reason why I couldn't switch rooms was because all the dorms were full or was reserved for up coming students for next semester. I tried switching yesterday and the woman told me it was not possible and my stomach turned upside down as I realized I had to be stuck with him.

'Alright well have fun with your slut but inside your room please at least show what's left of your guys dignity' I sighed and walked back to my room I didn't mean to call her that but it sorta splat out my mouth. I'm not one to judge quick but I felt a pang of I dunno what in my heart

'Are you alright ? You seem a bit flustered' Tiff asked with a concern looked.

'I'm perfect ready to head out ?' I asked getting my purse and keys. She nodded and we headed out

As I was closing my bedroom door I realized that Dylan was cooking something to eat and the chick was no where to be seen. I told Tiff to go warm up the car since it was a bit chilly and to turn the heater on. I was on my way out when I felt a hand grab me and push me to there rock hard chest. I winced at the contact and realized it was Dylan I looked up at his intensely green eyes as he hovered over me and scanned me. Lust

''Admit it you were jealous' he said a little to confident and I scoffed at the comment

'Please why would I be jealous of a skank? She's like the typical girl you find at your local corner' I said with sarcasm fuck there it is again me calling her out.

'You're very funny, you think you're better than her huh ?' He asked slowly closing the space left between us as I struggle to get out of his grip but failed miserably.

I laughed at that how can he ask such and obvious question? ' um no I know I'm better so look I got to get going cause my friend is waiting for me and if you could loosen your grip it would be amazing' I said giving another attempt.

'You're something else bella' he said as he put a hair strand behind my ear and let his hands linger on my neck. He was leaning in and I wasn't making making an attempt to move for some reason I wanted to kiss him and I know I did feel a tad of jealousy but he didn't have to know that. Wait am I stupid or am I stupid ?

And as he was only centimeters away from me and he closed his- Beep beep beep. My phone rang it was Tiff probably calling me to hurry the fuck up because she was tired of waiting. He backed away let my arm go and went back to cooking, I felt cold all of sudden I didn't like that feel but no  Quinn you can't let yourself be weakened more I mentally thought.

'Sorry Tiff I had to use the restroom and my dress was kinda a pain to zip up' I said as I clicked the button so the elevator could come.

'Alright I thought you got lost on your way here' she teased and gave me a weird look that made me giggle.

'Shutup' i laughed as I hung up and walked to garage

----
The ambient in here was beyond crazy it was wayy to hot than I had expected. I walked in inhaling my surroundings and observing people doing their things like today was the last day. Drinking up smoking a blunt which in a bit I was gonna do because I needed it. Tiff was lost in the sea of people with Sammy one minute they were with me the next they were gone.

I walked towards the restroom because I had to pee and retouch my lipstick. I walked towards the mirror and saw a familiar face come up behind me. Audrey an old friend who broke my trust like no other person had. Her luscious curls fell to the side and her tight dress fit her ever so perfectly. She would be your definition of perfect until you got to meet her good and know the back stabbing bitch she was.

We made eye contact as she walked next to me and took her time to wash her hands looking at me the entire time. Her gray eyes growing a deeper glare and she turned her head to the side.

'Do I have something on my face that you just have to admire so much ?' I asked a bit to cocky  fuck I think Dylan is rubbing off on me.

'You've changed you don't look like the naive girl I used to know, how's it like living with Dylan ?' She question as she rose her perfectly defined eyebrow. She was beautiful and she knew it she took it to her advantage as much as she could and it was useful at times but sometimes she took it too far. Wait how'd she know I lived with him ?

' Stalker much ? How'd you know' I questioned

'Word spreads around quickly when you're the roommate of the ma-' she was cut off by someone walking in yelling at her to get back to work. 'Well it was fun talking to you we should catch up sometime'

'You swear Ima hang out with you' I said as I walked out of the restroom when another familiar face popped up.