Ch.7

I decided to go to the mall with Sammy he was a real one always down to do whatever and I found out there was a party going down today, and since I haven't gone to one in forever I decided to go with him and my other friend Tiff. Another down as bitch she was like the definition of crazy with her soft strawberry blonde hair that went down to her ass and her ocean like blue eyes. She had the curves in all the right places she was my girl bestfriend and boy did we do some crazy shit in highschool from trashing our least favorite teachers classroom to running away from the school police.

'Oh my Quinn are you crazy ! Turning a guy on and and then stopping completely he has all the rights to be mad at you' she said as she threw her head back to laugh ' you really did steal the show there' she giggled while applying another layer of a strawberry red lipstick that complimented her skin tone well.

' I know but I felt like I was being to easy that's my dilemma but forget that I don't wanna think about that right now' I said putting lotion on my body and glancing at the mirror admiring how nice my butt looked in this dress. It was the perfect length and I wasn't showing to much of something.

I went to the kitchen because I wanted to get a glass of water since for some reason I felt completely dehydrated. And of course Mr.humpty grumpy was there just causal  chilling with a girl on his lap full on making out ass and boob grabbing.

' That's why there's something magical called a room' I said walking past them to get my water.

'There's also something called minding your business' the sloth looking as bitch said.

'Chilll your in my dorm so I have a saying as of you you're just another hoe Dylan fucks and leaves but yeah I should mind my own business just you know have more class ' I retorted drinking a sip of my water and arched my eyebrow as she sneered at me' please don't do that you don't look lovely at all '

'You bitch' she spat and Dylan just looked amused as to what was going down and got himself more comfortable as if he was watching a football game or something.

'Ouch that hurt my heart' I said grabbing onto it and letting out a laugh. ' look all I'm saying is get a room and fuck there because my family sits on that couch'

'That's it ' she said and got up she got so close to me I literally smelt her cheap ass perfume. She raised her hand to slap me but I caught and turned her around her and slammed her against the wall

' Watch yourself I'm not tryna ruin my cute dress right now' I said tightening my grip on her.

' OW ! You're hurting me let me go!! Dylan tell her something ' she screamed

I loosened my grip and let her go because I could ruin my expensive dress that I was wearin tonight.

'Look bitch I'm not someone you wanna mess with so I suggest your ass out right now'

'You can't make me because I'm Dylan's guest not yours' she spat and massaged her wrists

~~~~~
Hey guys how are you lovelies hope you guys have a gr8 night sorry for my late night updates I just get more inspiration at that time and plus homework and all that jazz well anyways I hope you guys are doing good ! And hopefully I see you in my next chapter <33 Also sorry for the short chapter ! :(